Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture of her celebrating the series order is adorable. I can not help but be excited.

she looks cute in that new pic.

my only complaint, though, is that I wish her hair color was a bit lighter.

she looks more brunette than blonde in the pic.

CEXXw-rVAAEJ_oE.jpg:large

Great news. Very excited for the show and look forward to the trailer. I hope the trailer makes as much of a first impression as The Flash's first trailer did.

Oh, and Melissa looks adorable there. :yay:

,maybe she's wearing the "linda" wig

oh, do we know if she'll wear a wig for her disguise?

Didn't filming wrap a while ago on the pilot? But Melissa is only celebrating the series being given an order now. So her brown roots could be showing. I don't think the pic is necessarily indicative of how exactly her blonde hair might look. Yes, it could be blonder, but it's not like it's a set photo. She's just being a geek and wearing her costume to celebrate.

^ ah, that makes sense.

hopefully her hair will be lighter on the show.

anyways, that pizza/cake pic has one thing that's missing from the official pics.

The girl is smiling and it looks like she's having fun!!

In the official costume reveal pic, she looked so stoic and serious.......lol.

Kara's spirit is supposed to be bright and uplifting!!

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nausea, but do we know if this will be in the same universe as Arrow/The Flash?

I'm pretty sure that picture was taken during the SG Pilot wrap party a few weeks ago.

^ ah, that makes sense.

hopefully her hair will be lighter on the show.

anyways, that pizza/cake pic has one thing that's missing from the official pics.

The girl is smiling and it looks like she's having fun!!

In the official costume reveal pic, she looked so stoic and serious.......lol.

Kara's spirit is supposed to be bright and uplifting!!

And even if her hair was not lighter, it wouldn't matter. We should be over these details by now, Barry is not blond, Iris is black, Perry White is black in the movies... most people don't care, is not that important.

On the photos, the stoic look is predominant nowadays, but the lighting didn't make her any favors, she looks much better in other photos.

And even if her hair was not lighter, it wouldn't matter. We should be over these details by now, Barry is not blond, Iris is black, Perry White is black in the movies... most people don't care, is not that important.

On the photos, the stoic look is predominant nowadays, but the lighting didn't make her any favors, she looks much better in other photos.

I care about hair color. :o

She looks dishwasher blonde but I don't think it matters much.

Good to finally get some set pics, including one with Calista Flockhart. And the blue of Supergirl's costume looks a tad brighter. But is that really meant to be Jimmy Olsen. If anyone looked at that picture, no-one would ever guess. He looks more like he could be Green Lantern.

So it seems to be airing on Mondays in the same timeslot opposite Gotham. I wonder if that's a good movie, considering that Gotham has already gained a following. Fans would be divided, unless of course they're not watching live. But since live ratings seem to be the measure of a show's popularity, then that could have an effect on Supergirl.

Odd that it's airing opposite Gotham. I understand CBS couldn't care less about what Fox is doing, but considering the DC aspects, you'd think potentially cannibalizing (either way) the audience would be guarded against.

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nausea, but do we know if this will be in the same universe as Arrow/The Flash?

I can't see it, in terms of continuity. In Supergirl (apparently set in 2015), Superman already exists and he is a public figure (judging from the leaked script lines). Arrow & The Flash, both set in 2015, have never mentioned Superman. They can work around it, though. Maybe a time skip of 1 year on all the already existing series, but idk.

It'd be cool to have four TV shows set in the same universe, though, with big DC characters involved.

I can't see it, in terms of continuity. In Supergirl (apparently set in 2015), Superman already exists and he is a public figure (judging from the leaked script lines). Arrow & The Flash, both set in 2015, have never mentioned Superman. They can work around it, though. Maybe a time skip of 1 year on all the already existing series, but idk.

It'd be cool to have four TV shows set in the same universe, though, with big DC characters involved.

yes indeed it would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back