Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I have a feeling if Lena does indeed know Sam's Reign, Supergirl would be the last person she'd want to tell. Considering she watched the two of them have a straight-up brutal street brawl a couple weeks prior, however misguided, Lena's first instinct would probably be to protect her friend from Supergirl finding out who she is when she's vulnerable, while she tries to find a "cure."

What I would PREFER would be to see Lena contact Supergirl and work together as a team to save Sam. Yes, it stretches credibility every time Lena interacts with Supergirl and doesn't connect the dots, but they've barely interacted at all this season and I do so enjoy the Super/Luthor teamwork dynamic they had going last season. In this season's premiere, Lena gave that great speech about how she'd come to see Supergirl as a friend, and then they never interacted after that, save for Supergirl coming to her rescue twice.

But I don't see that happening. They'll have Lena keeping it a secret and trying to solve it on her own for the sake of drama.

EDIT: Purity has a costume now. https://twitter.com/KrysMarshall/status/961748089387151360

Last edited:
Am I crazy, or did Lena's mother straight up tell her that Kara was Supergirl?
She told Kara she'd rather wait and let Lena figure it out for herself because the longer it takes, the more she'll hate her for it.

yay to seeing them though I am scared of their interpretations.

Am I the only one thinking she was just joking around and naming the mannequins in the pods? I mean, obviously there are other Legionnaires there as we saw them when we first saw the inside of the ship, but that doesn't mean we're meeting them any time soon.

EDIT: they still appear to be making adjustments to Brainy's make-up (now with more green!), thank God:

Jesse_Rath31_1280.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_1IYLhxgt/

Last edited:
Amy Jackson was teasing more Legion members on her Instagram stories but then they just turned out to be mannequins in containment pods. She then said "Sorry" so I think she is just joking around.

It was the 2nd in a sequence of Instagram stories where she was being silly. So that kind of shows the tone.

Last edited:
That looks more like his Defiance makeup.

Am I the only one thinking she was just joking around and naming the mannequins in the pods? I mean, obviously there are other Legionnaires there as we saw them when we first saw the inside of the ship, but that doesn't mean we're meeting them any time soon.

EDIT: they still appear to be making adjustments to Brainy's make-up (now with more green!), thank God:

Jesse_Rath31_1280.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_1IYLhxgt/

Here's the thing.....would she know the names off the cuff? maybe....

and then on the other hand....WTF? they would let her out a spoiler like that?

So, I don't know....

Assuming she's read up on her character, I don't see why not. Those are pretty major Legion characters.

It's called the internet, Kelly...

So, I don't know....

She's joking.

As I said above, Amy has a series of different Instagram stories of her being silly. The first one she says she's giving a Supergirl spoiler, and then the 2nd one she reveals the containment pods and says "sorry", as if she knows that you were all expecting to see something for real but obviously not.

And I don't see why Amy wouldn't know the names of them if she's been reading up on the Legion before as part of her character.

The one posted to Twitter is just the 2nd story, so it doesn't give you the full picture or tone of what she was being like.

Melissa started doing that as well, and they told her to stop they were building their own universe.....so hey, who is to say that Amy was told the same thing...

I don't know....but hey, if she's just joking....then she is just dumb to what this kind of joking can do to the internet. ;)

Honestly, I don't want anymore, the set is already crowded enough. Supergirl is becoming the damn "Legends Of Tomorrow".

Well I'd be perfectly ok with sending the Legion to LoT, let them take over, and just rename the show, lol. LoT is already basically a Legion show without the Legion characters anyway, with the whole time-traveling superheroes premise and all that.

Melissa started doing that as well, and they told her to stop they were building their own universe.....so hey, who is to say that Amy was told the same thing...

I don't know....but hey, if she's just joking....then she is just dumb to what this kind of joking can do to the internet. ;)

Honestly, I don't want anymore, the set is already crowded enough. Supergirl is becoming the damn "Legends Of Tomorrow".

Well, I don't know if people should read too much into it. She clearly does say "sorry" at the end, as if she knows that people were actually expecting something, and not a corny joke. So she knows she's goofing around.

If people still want to read something into it and think that the rest of the Legion are coming, then that's up to them. Maybe they will at some point, but I don't think her post was meant to indicate that.

And if it's becoming Legends of Tomorrow, then they should just spin the Legion of Tomorrow into their own show. That way we get Amy Jackson every week.

I literally like one member of the Legion where I like every member of the Legends so I'd 100% pass on that one lol

I literally like one member of the Legion where I like every member of the Legends so I'd 100% pass on that one lol
Yeah I don't, which is why I said that. :oldrazz:

Here I like Brainy and Saturn Girl, and I think I could easily like Mon-El again if they just get him away from Kara.

Here I like Brainy and Saturn Girl, and I think I could easily like Mon-El again if they just get him away from Kara.

Yeah, Mon-El just got a bad start and has been always associated with Kara. He could become his own person and own hero on a different show.

And I love Saturn Girl. :ilv: I'd watch a show with just Amy Jackson in it. She really needs more non-Bollywood work, especially since she's not even actually Indian but just pretending to be.

Brainy is the only one I like, Mon El is the definition of a character been a character "in name only" and I find Amy Jackson wooden as a plank of wood.

Each to their own of course.

So, I don't know....

IF this were real...actors let out spoilers all the time. And then they get slapped on the hand.

042~24.jpg

I really like Puritys costume a lot more then Reigns.

Last edited:
The cast of Supergirl has actually been really good at not letting spoilers LIKE THAT out, it's close to impossible to get information out of Melissa....but, as many have said, this is probably just her joking.

I have to agree about Purity's supersuit, Reign looks like she is wearing high waist grandma pants. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"