Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by my wanting them to add Cassie Sandsmark/Wondergirl to the show.

Hmm. I think it would depend on whether or not WB is still trying to do a Wonder Woman TV show, or whether the movie appearance preempts that. I'm inclined to say its unlikely, though.

( Granted, hey, its exactly the kind of "Why did you build your setting this way if you intended to do that! Arg!" thing that they have a track record for. . . )

In the New 52, Bizarro Superman is created by Lex Luthor using Superman's DNA.

Apparently that is the origin they are going with, it will be interesting to see how Max got Supergirl's DNA. And I have a feeling that the version of Red Tornado's arm will have something to do with this as well...I could see them taking someone that no one will miss, infusing her with whatever that blue liquid was, include a little bit of SG's DNA, a little bit of RT and boom, you have Bizarro Supergirl. Just speculation of course... ;)

I'm really looking forward to this...

Was there *ever* a Bizarro World any time post-Crisis? I was under the impression Bizarro has been a failed clone for at least 30 years.

So for any one still holding out hope for a arrowverse crossover to happen this season there is little hope left. During TCA event bertlanti says sure he love to do it. But its all dependent on cbs for supergirl, and wb/dc in general and since supergirl only has 20 episodes. Where as arrow/flash have 22/23 for a season the decision would have to be made within the next few weeks. As all the shows are now in late second half of season production. So if they arent filming a crossover by late march/early april its not likely to happen.

Last edited:
I would not put it out of the question for May sweeps, the fact that he even said that much is far more than ever before. It would only take Grant coming down for a 3 or 4 day shoot, mainly because their (Flash) shooting schedule is probably far easier than SG.

Melissa looking lovely at the Golden Globes last night. :)

I had a dream last night that I went to the store to preorder the new Supergirl game!!

A little of this and a little of that. A nice recipe. And the title of ep 12 just tells the whole story.

Meanwhile from Ali Adler...I guess when you win the People's Choice Award for Best new drama, it's worth celebrating. And Melissa knows the only way how...

12407572_1532053003788490_1724357333_n.jpg

What is it about cute girls and donuts? The world may never know the answer to that question.

First it was that pizza cake thing and now this donut!!

:ilv:

Nice! So what can anyone tell me about Indigo?

Also, Ep. 14 will not air until February 22nd, so there will be another short break between Ep. 13 and Ep. 14...which is fine, since there will have to be some breaks in order to get to May sweeps.

First it was that pizza cake thing and now this donut!!

:ilv:

Somewhat a girl after my own heart. Then again Melissa is sweet and loves her sweets. The way she is eating that donut...it makes me just...I'd rather not say, except to say that is one lucky donut...AND WITH SPRINKLES. Memo to Dunkin Donuts, next time you a blue streak in the air, be ready, it just might be Supergirl wanting her fuel.

Somewhat a girl after my own heart. Then again Melissa is sweet and loves her sweets. The way she is eating that donut...it makes me just...I'd rather not say, except to say that is one lucky donut...AND WITH SPRINKLES. Memo to Dunkin Donuts, next time you a blue streak in the air, be ready, it just might be Supergirl wanting her fuel.

she's just so adorable when she's munching on those sweets!! :ilv:

but she can eat them with gleeful abandon without fear of caloric consequences.......cuz she's an alien. :o :oldrazz:

just thinking back on how this season started with those slow first few episodes (imo) after the pilot.

and now looking at the rest of the season - we're really getting an action packed season!!

Is she not filming anything at the moment? If she is, then why is she not so blonde anymore? The top of her hair is practically brown now. In fact, only the ends seem to look blonde.

Also, Ep. 14 will not air until February 22nd, so there will be another short break between Ep. 13 and Ep. 14...which is fine, since there will have to be some breaks in order to get to May sweeps.

Speaking of Lexi Alexander...a cute moment...

CYeq6saUwAAAdWr.jpg

But Lexi...I don't know if a :hal: shirt would fly on the Supergirl set. At least it's in the DCU.

And in a tweet...

I will miss this super talented bunch...#Supergirl

The adaption of Moore's "What if?" story should be good and I am looking forward to the conflict of ideals with the Master Jailer.

At leat now we have a possible explanation for the young Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"