Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the article was really good too......LOL

What interview? And where did you find the original photos? They look great.

that was a interesting article. But i doubt we will see a earth one kara come out of the blue now. With them in the episode stating there was no star labs, barry, or his crew on sg earth. I can see it be same on arrow/flash earth no sg/superman stuff there. Makes its alot easier and what not in my book that they have different things and different characters exist and not exist on different worlds.
oh almost missed this yeah but power girl Aka karen star is Linkd to star labs in her own lore but seeing she's slight older and her own person/character I'd say that won't count as kara at all.

but I did put up articles that both show runners want to do another cross over with arrow and the show runners are open to the idea
though with flash and super having arrow in this one

from the
The Arrow/Oliver Queen Thread

page :2

I got this via e-mail . Fallow up on Stephen Amell's wanting to cross over with super Girl.

"Supergirl" and "The Flash" EPs 'Always Wanted' Crossover, Hope for Future "Arrow" Involvement

Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg talk making their "Flash"/"Supergirl" dreams come true, and the chance of future crossovers -- maybe with Arrow?

Read it now on CBR...

What interview? And where did you find the original photos? They look great.
0002.jpg

It says Season 2 is happening... When was that announced?

^ It hasn't been.... at least officially.

The "writing is on the wall", though, that S2 is coming. We as fans just need to be patient.

I was reading a thing that said that Meghan Ory was originally going to be playing Alex but for whatever reason they decided to re cast ,and it just so happened Chyler's show Taxi-Brooklyn was cancelled the same week she auditioned for Supergirl

Meghan auditioned for the role of Alex, but that's as far as things went.

I'm glad Chlyer got the role instead of Meghan. Meghan was in Intelligence, and while she's nice, I think she's got a colder side to her and would've played Chlyer Danvers differently than Chyler.

She was ok in "Once Upon A Time" back when I was watching it, but I'm glad that Chyler got the part....these show runners seemed to be very patient in their planning and casting of these characters in order to get just the right people. I'm very glad about that...

We know that Melissa was the first person to audition for the character of Supergirl, but wasn't given the part straight off the bat even though the PtBs knew from the second she walked in that they'd found their "Girl of Steel". The casting call stayed open long enough for several other actresses, including Claire Holt, to audition, which makes me wonder why they waited before reaching out to Melissa.

Last edited:
she is so so so pretty. i cannot get over the fact of how pretty she is. if i ever start watching this show it's just gonna be for that.

How old is Chyler Danvers meant to be?

How old is Chyler Danvers meant to be?
the character well if were gong with the kids versio I guess she was two years older then kara. the actress is obviously olderthen the character of alex just like Lucy lane's character is younger then the actress and James is younger then the actor that plays him as well.

knew she was her mid 20's the flash back showed it was at least very close in age to kara. so kara'a supposedly 23/24 two years older then kara or so at least was the best guess.

I just remembered Melissa's bicycle tattoo from those photos. Has she ever been in a situation where that might be seen in the show? Or is she always wearing something on her feet or has the tattoo covered up?

I just remembered Melissa's bicycle tattoo from those photos. Has she ever been in a situation where that might be seen in the show? Or is she always wearing something on her feet or has the tattoo covered up?

They probably cover them and both of them have tats on their feet .Plus Chyler has one that covers a big chunk of her back

Have we ever seen Chyler's bare back? I can't remember what she has worn specifically. What tattoo does Chyler have on her feet? Not another bicycle as well?

Have we ever seen Chyler's bare back? I can't remember what she has worn specifically. What tattoo does Chyler have on her feet? Not another bicycle as well?

11236362_844471702299756_1745395104_n.jpg

She has a Chinese character for each one of her kids

We haven't seen her back .The dress from her slug date had a high back .When she had to do sex scenes on Grey's they always had her in a top or shot from the shoulders up

9a97144000523705a7d1041f9c78cbcf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"