Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean why can't a different character pick up the Oracle mantle?
Sorry for being unclear. What I mean is why does Babs always have to be injured? Outside of BTAS, we rarely if ever get to see Batgirl. It is almost always Oracle these days. I get Batwoman is also in the rumor, but why injure Babs to do it? There can't be two?

Last edited:
She's been Batgirl for the past 5 (?) years in the comics.

I can see next season doing an episode or few with Batwoman. Maggie Sawyer opens it right up. Having Kate Kane suddenly surprise Maggie and asking her for assistance could naturally lead to Supergirl getting wind of it and then we could have a super women event!

But probably not until the move to CW settles out and the new characters have created their space on the show. It could cause real trouble to lump a whole bunch of characters in like they're dumping them from a super-sized bucket.

That being said, if they were to do that during the second season, I would be so jazzed!!

Does Laura Benanti not have her own thread? Anyhoo... here she is as Melania Trump on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

:yay:

Does Laura Benanti not have her own thread? Anyhoo... here she is as Melania Trump on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

:yay:

I saw that, it was hysterical...

Typical leftist drivel and unfunny like Colbert is (then again WHO WATCHES HIM?). Then again Astra is more the Hillary Clinton type! That's my counterpoint.

JLdN79.jpg

great image... though there's someone missing from the Legends line up...

He's not a regular on the show or a member of the team anymore. Same reason the Hawks aren't there.

He should be TBH... dude fitted into the team brilliantly and his arc could have lasted a lot longer than it did

I'd be fine with Lantern being part of Supergirl's universe.

Come on. Come on. COME ON.

tumblr_o965qsNfyZ1uez4p2o9_r2_250.gif

Would LOVE to see GL on supergirl. Obviously I would like to see him with his best friends from the comics Oliver Queen and Barry Allen, but the shared alien and space nature of Supergirl and GL could make him an interesting addition to the Supergirl cast

And since cross-overs are a thing, he'd still eventually meet Ollie and Barry.

I hope he's Mon-El/M'onel however they're spelling it these days, from the a legion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"