Supergirl,... Just Because [merged]

DSC00192.jpg

That one isn't bad. I like the fact that it looks good, even though it appears to have been colored with pencils.

when used right coloured pencils can be amazing

Superbritney´s underwear is red?

I like the fact that Power Girl is shown, with a Superman-esque outfit.

Arach Knight said:
I like the fact that Power Girl is shown, with a Superman-esque outfit.

If you are talking about the short haired Supergirl above, that's not Powergirl. thats from an Elseworld's Legends storyline where there's a world without Superman or Batman. Bruce Wayne's parents were never killed instead it was Detective Gordon and Kal El was never found.

The story sucked.

how come there are 2 pre crisis supergirls!? one with the sweat band round her head, and the one above?

1)Yeah the short hair got me. I figured it was a a fan art take on Power Girl.

2)There aren't two pre-crisis Super Girl's. Now that I got the power girl confusion cleared up, I can identify each of those girls.

-Elseworld's Supergirl
-Cir El (false clone of Lois and Clark DNA)
-Pre Crisis Kara Zor-El
-Post Crisis Kara Zor-El
-Matrix Supergirl
-Carol Danvers Matrix Supergirl

So two of them are essentially the same (Matrix) but ultimately, that is every standard and imaginary Supergirl.

Arach Knight said:
1)Yeah the short hair got me. I figured it was a a fan art take on Power Girl.

2)There aren't two pre-crisis Super Girl's. Now that I got the power girl confusion cleared up, I can identify each of those girls.

-Elseworld's Supergirl
-Cir El (false clone of Lois and Clark DNA)
-Pre Crisis Kara Zor-El
-Post Crisis Kara Zor-El
-Matrix Supergirl
-Carol Danvers Matrix Supergirl

So two of them are essentially the same (Matrix) but ultimately, that is every standard and imaginary Supergirl.

Pretty good. You got 5 out of 6. The last one is actually taken directly from Superman TAS. It's Kara In-Ze.

Glad you like it.:yay:

its basically kara zor el with her mothers maiden name though right?

04nbod said:
its basically kara zor el with her mothers maiden name though right?

No. In Superman TAS the producers couldn't have Supergirl be from Krypton so they created a planet that was in the same solar system. Supes found kara and brought her back to Earth. Later Kara went to Metropolis claiming to be Clark's cousin.

i always thought that was argo. and is that the same version as in Justice league unlimited because Clark says he didn't like her going into the family business- and green arrow always implied they were related saying that supes always treats her as just another cape and he shouldn't:huh:

04nbod said:
i always thought that was argo. and is that the same version as in Justice league unlimited because Clark says he didn't like her going into the family business- and green arrow always implied they were related saying that supes always treats her as just another cape and he shouldn't:huh:

Right, but instead of Kara coming from Argo City on Krypton she comes from the Planet Argo or Argon (Can't remember). Kara didn't really have the same powers as Superman just similar. At first she wasn't affected by Kryptonite because she wasn't from there. By the time Justice League Unlimited came around the producers had more liberties with the Supergirl character. They basically treated her like she was the character from the comics. They sorta Retconned her I guess.

ahhh...confusing- i guess her turning into (essentially)kara zor el was symbolised by the change in uniform

did super girl have brown hari at one time,like an alternate super girl?

I don't know. But all I know is that the best Supergirl, will always be Power Girl.

They finaly came up with the right costume for her:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"