Supergirl,... Just Because [merged]

For a second I thought she was commanding me to love that chicken.

Forget the chicken. i will take the blondie in the cape!:woot:

Forget the chicken. i will take the blondie in the cape!:woot:

"I'll have what he's having!" :yellow:
879953265_l.jpg

Looks like the *artist* took inspiration from Marisa Miller.

"I'll have what he's having!"
okay make that two.... and can you put the dressing on the side with mine.:cwink:

879953265_l.jpg

sheesh! man where's baby girl underwear at?!?!Thats Hot! you know.... There's something just not right about seeing a comic book chick as hot! damn no wonder they had senate commission that comics were destroying the minds of youth! Holy cats!

Wait, are you saying Wertham was right? :wow: Well, OK, maybe a little...

^ He might've have been.... but who cares we are all a bit disturbed about something!:cwink:
He was just mad cause he couldn't get any babe that look like they do in the comics!
....oh and i will raise you
supergirl.jpg

"Hey there little girl and where are you going with those goodies?!?"
or
If "you &^%$ a Spandex Blondie in the woods does she make any sound?!?":woot:
man! Obie you are corrupting me big time. Now i will be on the look out for Supergirl at Halloween:cwink:

Supergirl seems to be a pretty common costume. :awesome:

Man, Helen was such a cutie back in the day (probably still). It was such a bummer right after Supergirl when she chopped all her hair off for The Legend of Billie Jean.

Supergirl seems to be a pretty common costume.
most of the outfits around here are some dark or naughty crap. i think I've maybe seen about 3 Supergirls since I've been here...I guess she's too wholesome.HAHAHA

Man, Helen was such a cutie back in the day (probably still). It was such a bummer right after Supergirl when she chopped all her hair off for The Legend of Billie Jean.
4042694.jpg

totally agree Man! when she cut her hair and got all "manly" i was like NOOOOOOOOOO! I think that's the reason i never liked that "Billy Jean Movie". She was on Smallville( yeah i watch that stupid show time to time) and she was still smokin on it. She's appearing at some comic con somewhere this month or next from what i read in Wizard magazine.
Man! i so would put the mack on her.
Who knows maybe she's tired of all those hollywood types and want a electric throwing brother now.
HAHAHAHA:woot:

Damn Helen Slater had me crushin' on her when I was a kid, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"