Supergirl,... Just Because [merged]

OK since you said please

supergirl_mikebaker_tn.jpg

rio_genotiva_supergirl1.jpg

Arciah__s_Supergirl_coloured_by_deberzer.jpg

I notice clouds seem to be popular in SG pics.

Darryl_Banks-Supergirl_and_Scottie.jpg

I did a double take when I saw this cause it looks like she threw the dog.

I suppose A superhuman in real life would probably keep it to clothing easy to deal with,.. Kal if not for his KansaS upbringing would probably kept it to a kilt or bannana sling,.. and Kara to some sort of support to keep from slapping herself in the face on fast descents.

Adriano Batista
sketchbat1.jpg

Yanick Paquette

escanear0001hy.jpg

Bruce Timm
pencil20supergirl20sml.jpg

Ryan Sook
ryansooksupergirl.jpg

I always like Supergirl's costume, with its midriff and short skirt. I wish Marvel has a superheroine who has similar costume. :)

Personally I always liked the 70's blouse-and-hotpants look.

Halloweekend update! :bomb:

633610472854216710-halloween.jpg
YOOOOOWWWW!!!!OUCHIE MAMA!!!
yes it most certainly is!!!!

and baby girl got the 70's outfit on.
Damn Obi casue of you in the immortal words of Duran Duran" I'm on the hunt down after you" for SG this year!
look what you gone and did!

A couple sketches by my favorite SG artist, Amanda Conner...

amanda-connor~0.jpg

SupergirlConner.jpg

aconner_supergirl.jpg

She draws a very pretty Supergirl without making her ****ty. When Power Girl has run its course (seriously, how many times can they use the old "my eyes are up here" gag?) they should consider AC as regular Supergirl artist.

Last edited:
Love the pics, but am I crazy for preferring Supergirl wearing a full shirt as opposed to the exposed midriff?

It's been so long since I read a Supergirl comic. Is it even still around?

I like the last outfit I saw her in. The one with the long sleeves and the bare midriff.

The Supergirl comic is at about issue 50, I think. It's a hard book to follow because they keep unexpectedly changing direction (in order to connect with larger storylines) with absolutely NO explanation as to what the hell is going on. :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"