Supergirl,... Just Because [merged]

Mr. Nice Guy said:
I've seen that first pic, but I didnt post it cause its horrendous.

Yeah, the face looks like a blend of a store manniquin and a lady that walks the street at night, if you catch my drift. :down

Bishop Rob said:
SupergirlRacy.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

DarkKnightJRK said:
This was probably during the mid-90's, when every super-hero was sporting a leather jacket.

Hey! I'll tell you that Rogue looked GREAT in a body suit and bulky bomber Jacket. :o

I wonder if DC intended for these types of pics to be created after releasing Supergirl. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude. But do they do this with every girl comic char.?

RoseRedStrauss said:
I wonder if DC intended for these types of pics to be created after releasing Supergirl. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude. But do they do this with every girl comic char.?
In all honesty,..

All WOMEN in comics who are "Heroes" are drawn as Cheesecake for the most part.

Girls, and Babies are drawn more for the cuteness factor,..
But you'll notice that the women are designed for two molds:

Easy access,.. As in their "costumes" by nature of their design can be moved out of the way easily in the minds eye of the average male

or

Wild- Bad Girl that most men's mothers would want him to have nothing to do with them.

And of course some women in comics are designed as both,..

Huntress
Hawkgirl
Harliquin
Electra
White Queen
Psyloc

With a few just hanging all out there

WonderWoman
PowerGirl
Black Cat
Scarlet Witch.

I admit some of the pictures in the "Because" threads are obvious fantasies of the artists,.. but it's balanced with some legit good art.

Peace.

Varient said:
In all honesty,..

All WOMEN in comics who are "Heroes" are drawn as Cheesecake for the most part.

Girls, and Babies are drawn more for the cuteness factor,..
But you'll notice that the women are designed for two molds:

Easy access,.. As in their "costumes" by nature of their design can be moved out of the way easily in the minds eye of the average male

or

Wild- Bad Girl that most men's mothers would want him to have nothing to do with them.

And of course some women in comics are designed as both,..

Huntress
Hawkgirl
Harliquin
Elektra
White Queen
Psylocke

With a few just hanging all out there

WonderWoman
PowerGirl
Black Cat
Scarlet Witch.

I admit some of the pictures in the "Because" threads are obvious fantasies of the artists,.. but it's balanced with some legit good art.

Peace.

How are Hawkgirl and Harley "easy access"? They're hardly any more revealing than any male hero's costume.

And as to the outfits being "wild" -- you are aware that these are super-hero comic books, correct?

I mean Jeebus, find me a father who'd want his girl bringing home any version of Aquaman (to say nothing of Namor!), and then we'll talk about wild.

fifthfiend said:
How are Hawkgirl and Harley "easy access"? They're hardly any more revealing than any male hero's costume.

And as to the outfits being "wild" -- you are aware that these are super-hero comic books, correct?

I mean Jeebus, find me a father who'd want his girl bringing home any version of Aquaman (to say nothing of Namor!), and then we'll talk about wild.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

All she's wearing is a light shirt with no obvious bra support and skin tight pants that any man could roll off that ash w/o effort.

Attachments

• colorhawkgirl.jpg
    colorhawkgirl.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 550
  • hawkgirl.jpg
    hawkgirl.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 545
  • hawkgirlww.jpg
    hawkgirlww.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 546
*clears throat*

There IS a 'Just because' thread with Hawkgirl pics on it. I know, I posted them :p ;)

But, there isn't that much fan art of her in really rutty poses or outfits. Because she is such a strong figure.

You also forgot to mention Black Canary, but again, not very easy to track down pics of her that are 'teasiing' yet still make her have a pretty face.

MOST of the fan art just focuses on the 'body' i.e. breast, rear and between the legs. and then they get sloppy on the face.

I'm picy about what I post, I like to still have a face that 'goes' with the character, not just a drawn fanboy fantasy body.

Hey Varient, remember how I idly said that I would draw every character a "Just Becuase" thread has been devoted to? Well, I got inspired. :)
supergirl.jpg

Aside from all the perversions, I like this thread.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Hey Varient, remember how I idly said that I would draw every character a "Just Becuase" thread has been devoted to? Well, I got inspired. :)
supergirl.jpg
better than i expected after the way you talked yourself down

add more shape to her behind next time,....

Thanks, I like to keep expectations of me low. She's the first woman I've drawn in a very long time, although I did think he butt was a little flat when I was drawing it. I didn't want to make her look too cheesecake though. :(

Corp, you should put a link back to your art thread in your sig.

Super Sayian 2 that pic is a personal fav

TheCorpulent1 said:
Thanks, I like to keep expectations of me low. She's the first woman I've drawn in a very long time, although I did think he butt was a little flat when I was drawing it. I didn't want to make her look too cheesecake though. :(

Come on man, you gotta put a little junk in that trunk.

Anubis said:
Come on man, you gotta put a little junk in that trunk.
That's the only thing I thought. I LOVE the face, but most know I'm touchy about how people draw faces..

Okay.. a lil' Kara-

lee20supergirl.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• supergirlbeck.jpg
    supergirlbeck.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 475
  • hughes1.jpg
    hughes1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 472
A lil' Linda...

attachment.php

attachment.php

GlinesSuperbat.jpg

Don't remember if this ones been posted, but it's a good one so I'll re-post it for the other person who posted it-

SupergirlCVR80.jpg

Not bad for a protoplasmic.

Attachments

• texsupergirlB.jpg
    texsupergirlB.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 475
  • Phil_Noto_Batgirl_and_Supergirl.jpg
    Phil_Noto_Batgirl_and_Supergirl.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 475
attachment.php

Attachments

• Al_Rio_jan05_supergirl.JPG