Supergirl Supergirl S2, Episode 7 "The Darkest Place" MAJOR SPOILERS

I appreciate that. And I realise it's an issue for all superheroes (and one that frequently arises on The Flash as well).

But, they could have just as easily said that the cell was lined with kryptonite and I would have been happy. Or both cells could have been exposed to an artificial red sun to remove the powers of both Mon-El and Kara (if I'm recalling my comic book canon correctly).

It just seemed particularly ... glaring to me that, in this instance, Supergirl was so easily defeated by a cage.

Except in the second episode this season J'onn was supposed to have given Superman all the kryptonite on Earth. So where did Cadmus get the unaccounted for kryptonite from? Red sun had already been used by Master Jailer,
so maybe they didn't want to go there again, and decided to go with solar flare again instead.

Eh, given the tech level otherwise demonstrated by Cadmus, indestructible cages aren't too bad. They can make Kryptonian-level cyborgs, after all, its not implausible that they can make supermetal cages, especially with them outright saying its alien tech.

Hank Henshaw been Cyborg Superman, well it was that way in the comics. However, the reason he was Cyborg Superman was because he impersonated and looked exactly like Superman. So really him calling himself Cyborg Superman makes very little sense. Also he just walks into the Fortress, why is Superman never there?

All in all a decent enough episode though and weirdly I'm kind of enjoying the Guardian storyline :eek:

Last edited:
Hi guys, i'm new and i Just saw the episode.
I have a question..... why Cadmus in 15 years after stealing the Body of the real and dead Hank henshaw, don't do anything to unmask the fake Hank henshaw(John) at the DEO? Is that explain in the next episode?

Last edited:
Hi guys, i'm new and i Just saw the episode.
I have a question..... why Cadmus in 15 years after stealing the Body of the real and dead Hank henshaw, don't do anything to unmask the fake Hank henshaw(John) at the DEO? Is that explain in the next episode?

That was the question of the episode for sure......hahahahahaha

Welcome by the way,

When moved to Vancouver they somehow totally got their timeline screwed up as to what happened when. So, just chalk it up to "wonky writing" and the new writers not doing their homework.

Thanks for the welcome.

Is weird, normally the continuity of Supergirl and the arrowerse in general is pretty good but this is bad incongruence.

So there is no some kind of explanation in the future episodes? No background Story of Cyborg Superman and Jeremiah in that 15 years of time?

Thanks for the welcome.

Is weird, normally the continuity of Supergirl and the arrowerse in general is pretty good but this is bad incongruence.

So there is no some kind of explanation in the future episodes? No background Story of Cyborg Superman and Jeremiah in that 15 years of time?

No, because they just screwed up on the time. It should have been no more than 11 - 12 years, the new writers for the 2nd season apparently just did not do their homework.

If you go by the 1st season. Kara comes to earth at 12 years old, though they don't tell us specifically, in the episode that delves into when Jonn and Jeremiah first meet it is AFTER Jeremiah as been at the DEO at the least for a month or so and it seems that it has been only months since Kara arrived, so within the first year of her existence on earth....

With that said, and in the 2nd season Kara being 24 turning 25 that would mean, no more than 11 years.

So in the end, it was just a screw up on the part of the writers....and it wasn't the only one, they do it again later on in the 2nd season.

I didn't noticed the problem for the Kara Age/years.....now i check.
But the incongruence of Hank henshaw is worst, i'm courius to watch the next episodes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"