Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 3- "Fight or Flight" MAJOR SPOILERS

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
14vhfv9.png

Several previews are out for this episode. What do you think?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...tron-in-extended-clip-from-episode-3#/slide/1

http://www.superherohype.com/news/358095-two-more-clips-from-supergirl-episode-3-released#/slide/1

Last edited:
Heh, look at the Global promo: Superman appearance, in CGI, but an appearance.

And look at the suit: no belt

That has to be my favourite line ever "what next? A reality show? Keeping up with the Kryptonian's" :woot:

Very excited for this one, even a shadowy, blurry, CGI Superman is enough for me. I have a feeling she's going to be a little angry afterwards.

Looking forward to a Supes appearance, hope he gets to do something awesome.

I would not get too excited over the Superman appearance, I have a feeling a blurred vision from the back is all you will get. BUT.....I COULD BE WRONG. ;)

I would not get too excited over the Superman appearance, I have a feeling a blurred vision from the back is all you will get. BUT.....I COULD BE WRONG. ;)

We will see I guess, still be good to see him though.

I think you're right tbh

Bring on Supes. Even as a quick cameo ! I like the way the show's about Kara getting out from under his shadow - they almost refer to him in the same way people talk about religious figures, which makes it tougher for SG, but is a good character development point.

So, why ignore Supes? Bring him in if it helps the story/character development along - and gives us Super-fans a glimpse of the big guy. Just so long as he doesn't take over the episode (although it's pretty hard not to be upstaged by Superman - the only person who can probably resist that is....Batman,who upstages everyone).

Has Kara even spoken with her cousin since she arrived? I didn't get the impression she had him on speed dial.

Oops.

Good job James. I'm sure Clark is going to love you spilling his identity.

It was weird how Jimmy James just mentioned Supes secret ID so nonchalantly.

The villains suits seem to be kind of half-assed but I am really enjoying the fight scenes.

Kara havent 2 separate teams still feels weird.

Having Supes show up almost entirely off screen is just annoying to me. Him showing up does not take away from Kara, and it kills me that we can't get any emotional scenes with them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think there is some great potential material in the Kara/Clark relationship. Nothing really to do with superheroics, even.

I feel like they'd have to cast an actor to play him, though ;)

Henshaw's cyborg eyes are creepy (definitely thought he was about to kill Kara's sister).

Clark/Kara IM'ing did bring a smile to my face. Though I can't see him not helping Kara if she is close to dying.

The online conversation was a satisfactory substitute to an actual conversation.

Yeah, I have to say I wasn't feeling the whole "Superman on speed dial" thing through this episode (it felt like Agents of SHIELD's first season but worse because at least they didn't pull the "oh you just missed Iron Man" card), but I thought the text conversation at the end really worked. I'll give them props for that.

Yeah I was grinning all through that IM exchange. Well-played, show.

Still don't care for the scenes at Catco. Mainly because I do not like Flockhart at all. Everything else is fun to watch though. Quite liked the chat with Clark at the end.

Love the fight between Supergirl and Reaction.

Kara is in two love triangles - one with Jimmy Olsen/ Winn Schott and the other with Jimmy/ Lucy Lane.

Max Lord is growing on me as well.

Yeah I was grinning all through that IM exchange. Well-played, show.

I could not be happier with the handling of Superman. FREAKING GENIUS. *Big Smile Here*:woot:

I thought Alex came off a lot more likable in this episode than the first two. I liked her scenes with Kara this week.

I feel like they'd have to cast an actor to play him, though ;)

Henshaw's cyborg eyes are creepy (definitely thought he was about to kill Kara's sister).

Oh man, that freaked me out. When he said her name. oooooooh crap!:csad: Then he asked if anyone else knew about what was happening.... whoa.

Love the fight between Supergirl and Reaction.

Kara is in two love triangles - one with Jimmy Olsen/ Winn Schott and the other with Jimmy/ Lucy Lane.

Max Lord is growing on me as well.

I want to punch Max Lord in the nose....so hopefully in a future episode SG will do that, and I will just live vicariously through her. :cwink:

Oh man, that freaked me out. When he said her name. oooooooh crap!:csad: Then he asked if anyone else knew about what was happening.... whoa.

Yeah, he was pretty creepy. It's going to be interesting to see how he plays out.

I want to punch Max Lord in the nose....so hopefully in a future episode SG will do that, and I will just live vicariously through her. :cwink:

Hopefully break his neck like Wonder Woman did in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"