Supergirl Supergirl Season 2, Episode 10 "We Can Be Heroes" MAJOR SPOILERS

I would love for James to become a villain, absolutely....that would make for a fantastic part of the finale.

As far as Kara and Alex, to me they are in totally different times in their lives than season 1, so therefore their character arcs need to show that. I still think Kara at the heart of her character is still the same as shown in ep. 9....as far as Alex, as sometimes happens in huge paradigm changes in our lives we are completely upended, and I think that is happening to her, that should chill very soon IMO.

As far as James jealous of Mon-El, I think it is on many different levels.

I agree, I know the hardcore purists wouldn't like it but lets it face it, this was always a different take on Jimmy and they've already gone in a very different direction for him with this Guardian arc, so dramatically it would be a great development for said arc.

Oh I didn't mean Alex and Kara were different overall, I just mean their handling of the Guardian situation with Jimmy and Winn has been poorly written IMO, they haven't responded to it in line with the characterization established in season 1 to me.

Jimmy and Mon-El need to have a beer and realize they have a lot in common when it comes to messing up lol.

Very good episode, better than the last three. I loved the interaction between the characters, Kara-Jimmy-Winn, Kara Mon-el but mostly the all part of J'onn and M'gann...many first season vibes

Now i'm curious to see the true reason behind the coming of the White Martians people, i Hope the writers didn't forget the other White Martian still at the D.E.O from 1x11....i wonder why no one rescue her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"