Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest. Honestly Disney is winning. There have there hands one two major properties with Star Wars and Marvel. If the aquire Fox thats. Avatar, X-Men and F4. There gonna take over the film industry in the near future Im telling you.

Not to mention the live-action princess movies. Beauty and the Beast raked in well over a billion dollars. The Lion King. Aladdin. The Little Mermaid...

Sheesh. That part is almost cheating.

IW is gonna have to be three hours, right?
nah, 90 minutes including credits. By studio mandate. To give the two people interested in the franchise the chance to watch it twice.

Oh, sorry, wrong movie

To be honest. Honestly Disney is winning. There have there hands one two major properties with Star Wars and Marvel. If the aquire Fox thats. Avatar, X-Men and F4. There gonna take over the film industry in the near future Im telling you.

One of many reasons I do not want Disney to buy Fox. Bad for the film industry when all the resources are being consolidated under a studio that is notoriously hands on and brand conscious.

Tchalla spoke more in Infinity War than he did his own trailers.

One of many reasons I do not want Disney to buy Fox. Bad for the film industry when all the resources are being consolidated under a studio that is notoriously hands on and brand conscious.

Honestly, I think it'd benefit DC to have WB sell off their resources.

I wish there was a way where they'd just get the Marvel characters back, or at least the Fantastic 4

Love hearing the speech from the Avengers again. Things have truly come full circle.

[YT]6ZfuNTqbHE8[/YT]

tumblr_inline_p06mus4k781r98lni_540.gif

Is anyone tired of talking about JL? Like the Box Office, what should've been done, Snyder's cut, Whedon, reshoots etc. All of it has been exhausting. I was watching Collider today and Harloff ignored the mailbag question about JL because it's all anyone wants to talk about and he wants to talk about how much he enjoyed The Disaster Artist instead. I'm actually glad we have a year long break between DC films, the drama is too much for another DC film to come out right now.

I enjoyed JL more than I thought I would, but it's definitely a safe movie and therefore not all that interesting to discuss. I wish Snyder had gotten to release his version because that would've been much more controversial.

And it's not even the best shot of Thanos in the trailer. He's completely alive in the shot where he looks at the gauntlet after attaching the second stone to it.

The best part of the trailer? Almost total lack of the concrete sludge that has come to define Marvel films. The cinematography is a real step up.

It would probably be better if only the comic properties went to Disney along with the distribution rights to A New Hope, with the other properties going elsewhere.

And it's not even the best shot of Thanos in the trailer. He's completely alive in the shot where he looks at the gauntlet after attaching the second stone to it.

Thanos looks awesome and the gauntlet really suits him lol. I just want him to wear the armour a lot please.

Thanos looks awesome and the gauntlet really suits him lol. I just want him to wear the armour a lot please.
I don't care much about his armor. But I think it will be great if he will wear it eventually, because it's his classic look. Maybe in A4.

The trailer was good, but surprisingly underwhelming.

And yes, that close up shot of Thanos needs work. And yes, I do believe that it’ll look better once the film is in theaters.

Was Disney "hands on" and "brand conscious" when they let Quentin Tarantino make Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"