Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hesitated breaking into Pym's house, he hesitates/has reservations becoming Ant-Man, he pauses for a second before going sub-atomic...

Scott really isn't that more reckless than most heroes. He's not like how Hal Jordan is often shown to be.

Yeah... which shows that even when he takes a moment to consider doing the most dangerous stuff, he is still gonnna end up doing it. Being asked to join Cap's Avengers in a fight is not as much of a danger as venturing into the unknown where he has no idea what he is going to find and is all alone. Here, he is part of a team. Really, you have gone from claiming his actual decision making in the movie was inconsistent to his character to "but he did not even take a moment coz he took that half second in his own movie when making completely more dangerous decisions where he was alone"... If that does not tell you you dont even have a semblance of a point here, nothing will.

Not enough time was devoted to Ant-Man’s character to explain why he was willing to go to jail for Captain America. Sure, he’s a fan, but that’s not reason enough to justify him risking his relationship with his daughter. I mean, ****, it would’ve been enough for me to include a line about how his daughter actually ENCOURAGED him to fight.

Again, just read my response in an earlier post in this very thread. Its not that hard to find unless you are genuinely avoiding obvious plot points and character traits just so that you can make your opinion sound like fact where its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"