Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - Part 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, don't be so defensive. That was TIC. You are obviously free to express your opinion but in my experience across various forums as well as my time here, its more polite if you can keep your negativity on anything to a minimum. I just find my experience online being better when I am talking more about the things I love/like than the ones I don't (unless its something I wanted badly to succeed and it fails me). Like I am genuinely unenthusiastic about Star Wars and so I may make the odd post there about a movie but I don't keep posting about how much I don't like it. Its just not the best way to spend time here, I feel, when there are better ways and things to do.

DOFP and X2 and in my Top 5 best CBMS ever. In terms of character development DOFP is easily better than IW but I don't understand why the comparision is being made. I hate when this happens, new movie comes out and has to be compared to everything else and of course people gravitate towards about the most recent one because it's the shiny new toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"