Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years ago were the only big budget making movies came out in the Summer. Then Summer and Christmas. Now, Jan, Aug-Oct are the only months that a +1B grossing movie hasn't been released in.

It's scheduled for January, right? Not a good sign.

Next August. It was originally scheduled for this past April until it all of a sudden got pushed back a year and a half one month before release so they could do reshoots.

NEXT August?!!! Wow that's insane, considering the first trailer was released last year.

Just remember, one of the big stars of New Mutants is a taaaaad busy this summer.

But yeah, the delay was completely and totally due to IT's success.

Maise Williams has this little TV show she has to shoot this summer.

If you're talking about GoT, she just finished filming.

Yeah GoT just had their warp party. They're done for good.

if you guys are curious about whats happening about New Mutants than you should check out Slugzilla posts in the New Mutants thread. I can't guarantee he's the real deal, but he's adamant on his claims. A lot of what he says doesn't exactly match up with the reports, but I suggest taking a look anyways since they could very well end up true. He also has some news on MCU x-men. He said(or more accurately hinted) that the announced Eternals film is smokescreen/red herring and it's actually the MCU x-men movie in disguise, so keep a look out on that one I guess. Again I cannot Guarantee his authenticity.

iU6ehx5.jpg

Maise Williams has this little TV show she has to shoot this summer.

Not just her. Charlie Heaton was also busy filming Stranger Things season 3 the past few months.

if you guys are curious about whats happening about New Mutants than you should check out Slugzilla posts in the New Mutants thread. I can't guarantee he's the real deal, but he's adamant on his claims. A lot of what he says doesn't exactly match up with the reports, but I suggest taking a look anyways since they could very well end up true. He also has some news on MCU x-men. He said(or more accurately hinted) that the announced Eternals film is smokescreen/red herring and it's actually the MCU x-men movie in disguise, so keep a look out on that one I guess. Again I cannot Guarantee his authenticity.

Slugzilla claims that Galactus is being added to Avengers 4 during the latter's reshoots, even though that is legally IMPOSSIBLE at the moment.... I'd take whatever Slugzilla says with a grain of salt. Like all the salt.

i think Kang the Conqueror could totally work on avengers 5 or 6 and also can be sympathetic villain if avengers 4 really use time travel plot to fix a thing.

Kang come from future where thanos success and the all life already move on for a better life and they build and thrive a better future together just like what thanos predict. kang built everything from the ground his life and family and when avengers success change the past the future slowly vanished kang's tech prevent him form vanish and he travel back in time to kill avengers to prevent them change the past.

Very curious about this movie. Looks like it could either be really fun and great or stink up the joint.
it looks like it will be the spiderman homecoming of the dceu. It seems like having a kid protagonist in comic book movies is becoming more of a trend. There's shazam, Into the Spiderverse, New Mutants, and spiderman homecoming.

Slugzilla claims that Galactus is being added to Avengers 4 during the latter's reshoots, even though that is legally IMPOSSIBLE at the moment.... I'd take whatever Slugzilla says with a grain of salt. Like all the salt.

It's always a good idea to be skeptical, but Mr. Zilla posted about behind the scenes problems on New Mutants many months before it underwent a one year delay (or perhaps, cancellation). I give him/her the benefit of the doubt.

Also, please cite the city, county, state or federal statute that makes the big purply guy appearing in Avengers 4 a legal impossibility. Feige and his team could have worked out an arrangement similar to the one they completed with Sony regarding Spider-Man. Or perhaps it was a deal similar to the trade of Ego that allowed Miller and Reynolds to alter Negasonic Teenage Warhead for her Deadpool appearance. Maybe Galactus came over to the MCU when the deal was cut allowing Fox to put Legion and The Gifted on the small screen. Saying a Galactus appearance is IMPOSSIBLE until the Mouse swallows Old Fox is silly when we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

Yeah. The Spiderman negotiation and deal was done way before it was outed by the Pascual emails. So it is possible.

I'd like for what Slugzilla says to be true, including them possibly canning Dark Pheonix. I doubt that'll happen but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"