Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they hired the same lighting team from AVP: Requiem to work on Titans.

giphy.gif

The folks at DC Universe need to release the Young Justice Season 3 trailer IMMEDIATELY!

I think when your streaming service is more expensive than CBS All Access, you may have screwed up.

Speaking of which, the trailer for the Star Trek series on CBS was leaps and bounds above this Titans trailer in terms of quality. I still haven't seen the show, but just from that trailer, it's obvious it had a much bigger budget.

MY GOD!!!!!! What are they thinking with the Titans? That looks bad...really bad....... on soooo many levels. Have they learned anything???????? "Hey WB, it's me Point....Why do you keep running away from me???"

I think when your streaming service is more expensive than CBS All Access, you may have screwed up.

isn't it also more expansive than CBS All Access?

MY GOD!!!!!! What are they thinking with the Titans? That looks bad...really bad....... on soooo many levels. Have they learned anything???????? "Hey WB, it's me Point....Why do you keep running away from me???"

That line works better if you use 'missing' instead of 'running away from'.

isn't it also more expansive than CBS All Access?

I would say that the CBS library is more expansive and diverse than DC's. And it sounds like the comic selection is going to be a lot more limited than Marvel Unlimited.

I would say that the CBS library is more expansive and diverse than DC's. And it sounds like the comic selection is going to be a lot more limited than Marvel Unlimited.

Was actually referring to the combo of movies, tv, and comics which would have varying licensing fees. I didn't think the DC comics stuff being packaged in would be as big of a bundle as another $10/month subscription service.

supes.jpg
So incredibly dark.
Darkness is the key to maturity.

They'd like to see more reactions like this one.

aXv5G1W.gif

I wouldn’t have guessed that the first trailer for Titans was going to receive what looks like universal scorn from all of us here, but here we are.

I wouldn’t have guessed that the first trailer for Titans was going to receive what looks like universal scorn from all of us here, but here we are.
I'm surprised it has 5 times more likes than dislikes on YouTube right now.

It's baffling.

This is what's meant to make people subscribe to that DC streaming service?!

I feel it’s channeling way to much of BVS which is pretty toxic around here. I know that’s one of the problems I have. I hate the murderverse and this looks more of the same

I told my youngest brother that one of the writers of this pilot is the talent behind Schumacher Batfilms script, he raised his head in disgust. I followed it by saying "It also has the creative team behind CW DCTV shows" which he used to enjoy longer than I did, so it surprised me to hear him say "F*** that".

I mentioned that I'm only signing up for the DC Streaming service because of Young Justice, but these services and I'll extend this to Disney, even though they could have Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Disney Live Action, Animated etc. (much bigger library) really need a hook. I mean honestly, I'd sign up for Disney if they continued the Marvel Netflix series.

Just finished watching the Titans trailer. It looks as though it were directed by Zack Snyder: lots of angst, blood, and dark cinematography. Luckily, I wasn't planning to watch this thing anyway.

It baffles me that Warner Bros. made an incredibly well revived and damn good show in Teen Titians that was a perfect blend of serious drama and lighthearted goofiness, only to break both those aspects apart into separate shows and go to the extreme. Doesn’t make sense.

Shame because I really like Breton Thwaites’ casting as Robin. I get it might be hard to sell the character in live-action, but this is just trying to hard to make him look cool. Snyder would approve.

Titans is what it looks like when all your "heroes" are basically the Punisher.

LOL, don't insult Frank Castle like that.

Shame because I really like Breton Thwaites’ casting as Robin. I get it might be hard to sell the character in live-action, but this is just trying to hard to make him look cool. Snyder would approve.
Should I expect Bible imagery everywhere and people reading the book of Pluto or the Odyssey every two episodes?

I used to think of Jay Oliva as that dude who directed the animated dark knight returns movies

Now he’s the poster boy for this crazy Uberfan movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"