Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont necessarily have to be a big fan to see it was some ol bullsh**.

Only Jimmy Olsen fans are allowed to be offended by how the character was handled.

Yeah, Snyder is definitely trolling, but I do believe that he always intended for it to be Grayson and the only reason we didn't find that out in the movie is because he caught wind of the kind of fan backlash he'd be dealing with. But now that he's done with DC, he's just like, "Yeah, well suck on this, you ungrateful fanboys! I killed Dick! Deal with it."

Pretty much, this. Gah, what is hilarious is he still doesn't see how immature this is. "I am being edgy, because I had the first and everyone's favorite Robin beaten to death OFF-SCREEN. No Nightwing for you nerds!"

Yeah, bye, Zack. Have fun worshipping Ayn Rand and seeing that flop when you realize most people don't agree with you on that either.

The Robin Snyder wanted.

sx7isf1rl5d11.jpg

Well... I'm not surprised. Snyder really is doing everything in his power to make me hate The Dark Knight Returns. He and Frank Miller do have something in common then, I guess.

The Robin Snyder wanted.

sx7isf1rl5d11.jpg

Notice he said that Grayson (not Robin) would stay dead until Carrie. Maybe he just misspoke, but it sounds like he was going to go into Dark Knight Strikes Again territory and have Dick come back from the dead and try to kill her.

Ugh.

I've got a great idea! Let's put this guy in charge of our cinematic universe.

I like Carrie. But not at expense of killing Dick.

Also, looks like the cast of Guardians thinks Gunn's firing is BS too.

So the dead robin was meant to be grayson and we were to get carrie kelly, and people are surprised that synder continues to kiss millers ash

It just shows the depths of stupidity and lack of planning the series had under him

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of Jimmy, and I found it ridiculous.

It was pretty inexplicable. Not that it's something I dwelled on or would have dwelled on had the movie been good, but I don't really know how you decide that Jimmy Olsen will be an executed CIA agent.

It was pretty inexplicable. Not that it's something I dwelled on or would have dwelled on had the movie been good, but I don't really know how you decide that Jimmy Olsen will be an executed CIA agent.

Yeah, how does that thought enter someone’s mind in the first place lol. And if it does get past the brain’s natural defences, you would expect it to get flushed down the toilet straightaway, not put straight into your latest multimillion dollar film.

Why did all the killings happen after Superman entered the scene? Shouldn't he hear Lois panic over the mass shooting?
They made Superman almost as useless as Raiden is in Mortal Kombat Annihilation, and I do compare those two movies a lot.

So the dead robin was meant to be grayson and we were to get carrie kelly, and people are surprised that sybder continues to kiss millers ash

It just shows the depths of stupidity and lack of planning the series had under him
Yup. and it shows his lack of knowledge overall for the character. His obsession with Millers Batman is beyond annoying at this point, and its probably the only bit of knowledge he has about the character

Has Frank Miller ever spoke about BvS?

I saw him on that comic book shopping video with Jon Schnepp (RIP) and he only mentioned liking Wonder Woman and Spider-Man: Homecoming, lol.

[YT]xLCn88bfW1o[/YT]

1) It looks painfully generic.

2) Venom - the character - looks like ****.

3) I have to strain my ears to understand what Venom is saying. They need to cool it with the voice modulation.

So there's no spider symbol on Venom? Makes sense.

His overall design seems very much inspired by Ultimate Venom, as do his powers. Biggest difference being he is not a walking ball of liquid like USM Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"