Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very grateful I got to meet Stan a few years back. I actually got to see him, I think one or two weeks before the first Avengers in 2012. I was so nervous in the picture I got to take with him, but speaking with him after was a great experience. Just so friendly and full of life. The Q&A he did after was a blast as well. Truly a great man.

I could have met Stan Lee a few years ago when I met Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid. In hindsight I should have, I've been known on here to overly praise Kirby, I tried not to put down Lee because I think without both of them, we wouldn't be where we are in the medium. But I do appreciate his contributions.

Jack Kirby died when I was 8, so it didn't hit me as hard then. I didn't really appreciate him until after that.

AoS renewed for a seventh season :funny:

The little show that could. I thought it was lucky to get a second season and here we are.
One more and it will beat the likely entire runs of JJ, LC, IF & Defenders. :D :csad:

Crazy that Agents of Shield could well outlive the entire Netflix universe at this rate. It lost me long ago but I'm happy for the fans. Agent Carter needs some closure though, c'mon Marvel you are making everything else.

SLHN1H9.gif

The final Aquaman trailer is out and it certainly looks like they gave Wan all the colors that Snyder didn't use.

It must make him sad that the Aquaman trailers are better then his last two superhero flicks.

Reactions: CJ
god it's embarrassing having the snyder fanbase who do these things associated with dc

200.gif

I am seeing Aquaman on Dec 15th at that Prime members screening thing. I hope it impresses me. Still skeptical due to Aquabro.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Amazon Prime screenings due to some social obligations.... pretty bummed about that.

I don't think it will beat Venom.

Not WW but possibly domestically.

Domestically it has a better chance, but even there I worry about the JL effect and it has steep competition right out of the gate. Venom had no competition until Halloween came out. This is going up against Bumblebee and Mary Poppins Returns right at the start.

I admit the last Aqua trailer looked better (more epicness, less Aquabro) but I'm still worried that Aquabro will bring the whole thing down for me.

Well, it's a little misleading. Star Wars is a 41 year old movie and GOTG is now 4 years ago. Inflation and what not.

In terms of this year Venom looks like is going to be at most #5 ww grossing this movie under the $1B ones. We'll see if Wreck it Ralph outdoes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"