Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It appears one of the gripes against Batman is that he replaced him.

And thus they perfectly and accurately reflect Dick Grayson’s character from the comics. Oh my, yes.

why is it so depressing to be a DC fan? i don't deserve this lol
:funny: I know, right? I go to work, pay my taxes, open doors for people, give to the homeless, let my upstairs neighbors come in and climb my balcony whenever they lock themselves out...can't I just get one movie starring my favorite fictional character that I can love? Just one? Or couldn't I have been born a Marvel fan instead? :p

:funny: I know, right? I go to work, pay my taxes, open doors for people, give to the homeless, let my upstairs neighbors come in and climb my balcony whenever they lock themselves out...can't I just get one movie starring my favorite fictional character that I can love? Just one? Or couldn't I have been born a Marvel fan instead? :p

I’ve been asking myself that for years. :funny:

tom-and-jerry.jpg

The article mentions that it was an unnamed source from within the studio that gave them their information. So unless Cavill and/or his manager are in cahoots with someone who works for the studio who likes Cavill enough to straight up lie to a reporter about the status of Cavill’s involvement within the DCEU, the idea that Cavill’s camp started this rumor as a negotition tactic seems a little far fetched.

And even if it is: it seems to have backfired. Most people seem rather indifferent to the news.

The crowd in the JL forum actually believe this has shown people want him to stay lol.

What if it turns out that the other one is from a multiverse, so it's actually Dick v Dick, with the rest of the Titans left wondering who the real Dick is?
Generally.....after a few minutes talking with people you can tell who the real Dick is.

But have you donated an organ yet?

can't I just get one movie starring my favorite fictional character that I can love?
It's a shame you don't care for the 78 movie, it's a bigger shame that he hasn't had an excellent (Superman II is just good) movie since.

WB makes it hard to be a DC fan. .

I cling to Superman The Movie and The Dark Knight trilogy like life-rafts in a sea of effluence.

I pray for the day somebody buys DC out from WB, knowing this is a forlorn hope.

Should have been a Marvel fan. It's a good life :oldrazz:

And I thought giving this away was too expensive.
Used-Hammond-XK-30-Portable-Organ-1.jpg

Goodbye, sweet keyboard

You guys are killing me.......in a good way

I am grateful that the MCU made me a Marvel fan, not sure what I would do if I had no place to turn to. I hold out hope that DC will get back to form but I don't see it happening anytime soon

Just read that the Captain Marvel trailer will drop next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"