Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Anne Hathaway goes, I mean look Princess Mia wasn't my first choice as Selina Kyle (I thought it would've been perfect for Rosario Dawson) but she wasn't facially challenged as I've heard some people call her. She did her thing as Catwoman.

I feel like if WB released this image first
s-l300.jpg

Instead of this one
anne-hathaway-catwoman.jpg

The public would've warmed up more to it.

I think they filmed the hall scenes earlier and released this photo because of inevitable leaks. Besides, I don't think many people dislike Hathaway's Catwoman's appearance.

Oh please. You would have Nolanites arguing how unrealistic it was for her to be a cat burglar with her hair flying about and keep her anonymity.

Wheres Kane to create the Nolan signal gif to alert Nolanites that a defense for Nolan's movies is warranted?

My issue with Hathaway's appearance wasn't that she wasn't hot enough, it's that she wasn't...the best word I can come up with is streamlined. Catwoman's supposed to be slinky, and Hathaway didn't fit that, as far as I'm concerned. She's got more of an adorkable thing going, which worked to her advantage in The Princess Diaries.

Her breathy Catwoman/Selina voice was meh. She tried though lol.

Count me among that list. I was expecting the original Marvel content to be handled by the TV side, which hasn't had a home run in a minute and if it were something on par with Runaways or Cloak and Dagger I'd probably wait to sign up. I don't care about Stars Wars or the majority of their catalogue outside of a few animated features. But Fiege himself overseeing TV series based on Loki sounds like a dream come true.
It’s exactly what they needed to do to differentiate their service and give people a reason to sign up. Marvel and SW films won’t cut it by themselves as many of the GA already own the films they want from those franchises.

It’s exactly what they needed to do to differentiate their service and give people a reason to sign up. Marvel and SW films won’t cut it by themselves as many of the GA already own the films they want from those franchises.

Yes, it's precisely the right thing to do in order to create great interest in their new platform, but TV shows based on MCU film characters and produced by Feige was still not something I would have dared to bet money on until now.

It will be interesting to see if these shows actually get referenced in the films. Not that I think it's a very important thing but it's still interesting.

Yes, it's precisely the right thing to do in order to create great interest in their new platform, but TV shows based on MCU film characters and produced by Feige was still not something I would have dared to bet money on until now.
Feige’s involvement, the apparently solid budgets, and crossing over with the films...all things I didn’t think were on the cards and am totally happy about. Best TV news in a good while.

Feige’s involvement, the apparently solid budgets, and crossing over with the films...all things I didn’t think were on the cards and am totally happy about. Best TV news in a good while.

Definitely. I was very intrigued by the LotR show news and it's insane budget but this ranks higher still. The reason being that I have complete confidence in Marvel Studios at this point, while I don't actually know which people will make the LotR show, or even whether they'll base the content on any Tolkien stuff or just make things up completely.

Definitely. I was very intrigued by the LotR show news and it's insane budget but this ranks higher still. The reason being that I have complete confidence in Marvel Studios at this point, while I don't actually know which people will make the LotR show, or even whether they'll base the content on any Tolkien stuff or just make things up completely.
I’m happy about the sudden clamour for fantasy properties with LotR, Witcher and many other rights snatched up. I’m sure Amazon and Netflix will pull out all the stops but at this point Feige’s mark is almost a stamp of quality by itself.

I’m happy about the sudden clamour for fantasy properties with LotR, Witcher and many other rights snatched up. I’m sure Amazon and Netflix will pull out all the stops but at this point Feige’s mark is almost a stamp of quality by itself.

He really is. It feels like he will become a legendary producer as he's done something that has never been done before, with consistent but escalating quality, and everyone else that try to do the same just can't get it right (yet).

She looked better with hair never messed by winds or any action.
#GroundedHairPhysics

He really is. It feels like he will become a legendary producer as he's done something that has never been done before, with consistent but escalating quality, and everyone else that try to do the same just can't get it right (yet).
If he stays at Marvel in this role for another 2 decades, imagine what he will have racked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"