Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't a fan of the action in WW either. Often felt weightless and the way the slo mo was used took me out.

I liked the action in the No Man's Land scene and that was about it. Really good movie though, IMO

RLM is tearing JL a new one. "DC stands for 'don't care'".

What does DCFU stand for then?

In other news, JL actually made 94m, why did WB report 96? Are they this stupid?

I believe those are estimates and the numbers sometimes go up or down. I figured the numbers would go down for JL.

In other news, JL actually made 94m, why did WB report 96? Are they this stupid?

It stands for the DC Film Universe. ;)

Sunday numbers are studio estimates. They probably had a lower Sunday than expected.

I believe those are estimates and the numbers sometimes go up or down. I figured the numbers would go down for JL.

Everybody expected that. I'm sure they knew. Why delay it? Pathetic.

It stands for the DC Film Universe. ;)

Sunday numbers are studio estimates. They probably had a lower Sunday than expected.

Oh, I know...
But sometimes it sure looks like "Don't Care, Frack U".

Found this gem in the godless X-Men boards.

5454373-14479559_1493171844032716_9152363232829227901_n.jpg

The F4 would benefit hugely if they were in the MCU. It'd be awesome.

Don't care about the X-Men. The offshoots like Deadpool, New Mutants and Multiple Man are what interests me.

The war never started really.
MCU getting X-Men and FF back is akin to Genghis Khan arming himself with atomic bombs, after the conquest.

Don't care about the X-Men. The offshoots like Deadpool, New Mutants and Multiple Man are what interests me.

My thoughts exactly. I would do a jig right now if I found out Fantastic Four were home again because they could actually slot well into the MCU.

X-men can stay where they are.

Don't Care, **** U

Yeah Im nit that interested until they reboot or reimagine the main X-Men teams

But we'd lose those offshoots if they come to Disney which is one of the things what I'm afraid of

I'd be very curious to see what Marvel Studios would do with Fantastic Four.

The X-Men also, but there have already been some good-quality cinematic adaptations of those characters.

FF has never been done right on film. Even in the comics, it has been a struggle for a long time, unlike the X-Men, who have had periods of wild popularity.

Not a thing. But a fine version of Ghost Rider had a prominent role on last season's Agents of Shield.

Oh, I didn't know that. I stopped watching that show after the awful finale to season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"