Superhero film vs Superhero film

Rumor has it that superhero actor signed on for 30 movies but I don't think his cameo in superhero team movie counted.

Studio has the rights to Superhero, and Superhero Team, while Studio has the rest of Publisher's Superheroes. Man... Why can't they all just be at Studio? Studio cares about the fans. Not like Studio, which is obviously in it just for the money.

Man I can't believe the stars in Superhero film are so arrogant with their statements. "Oh you'll see it anyways." What malarkey!

Yeah. Just ask Superhero Film and Superhero Film if they'll just go see it anyways.

Also Superhero Film.

It's crazy that not only are we getting Superhero Film, Superhero Film and Superhero Team, but now also Supervillain Team too! Granted, Supervillain Team wouldn't have been made without the stunning success of Superhero Film.

I have my doubts any of you even saw Superhero Film. Any right-thinking person who did wouldn't vote for it for God sake.

I think that Superhero Film gets too much praise, while Superhero Film just gets nitpicked to death.

Superhero Film was complete dog****. I almost left the theater before it ended due to how bad it was.

Now Superhero film was ****ing badass. Love that film.

Superhero Film was complete dog****. I almost left the theater before it ended due to how bad it was.

Now Superhero film was ****ing badass. Love that film.

That's ridiculous, there's no way you almost left the theater. I get that superhero film had it's weak points, but fight scene and character moment in the third act really pulled it all together.

Man I can't believe the stars in Superhero film are so arrogant with their statements. "Oh you'll see it anyways." What malarkey!

Yeah I hate it when Superhero movie stars act arrogant and get away with it but when Superhero movie stars do the exact same thing it's "wrong" because... Bias

Of course there are those who will defend Superhero Film (SFINO) until their dying breath even though it shares almost nothing in common with the Superhero Comic it is supposedly based on. These people do not read or care about the Superhero Comic in question. Their loyalty is to the production studio itself and the unrelated Superhero Film series it produces.

For me, Superhero Film hit all the right notes. Serious with just the right amount of humor. Meanwhile, Superhero Film has got to be considered one of the worst movies ever made. How anyone could find that steaming pile of dog doo entertaining is beyond my faculties.

Superhero film is so over-rated, it's not even funny, I think fans are just hopping on the bandwagon because it's the new trend.

I was a fan of superhero way waaaaaaaaaay before the animated series and movies ever came into existence, I can talk for all of the core fans, not just try to pass my beliefs and opinions as everybody else's beliefs and opinions.

Mind you, Director did an awesome job on TV Comedy many years ago, plus they were also involved in the writing of Animated movie, which was a game changer. To have somebody od director's calibre attached to Superhero film was incredible, I don't know how Studio managed to pull off that coup!

On the other hand, Director of Superhero film had an awesome movie resume leading into this. I did doubt some of his casting choices, such as Handsome leading man, who doesn't have superhero's distinguished square jaw, or their casting of Gorgeous leading lady either, but she's obviously there to draw in the male crowd, she's nothing but kitty and ash. Unfortunately though, Director dropped the ball BIG TIME, Superhero film SUCKED and had no redeeming qualities of the superhero character. If they are to reboot or make a sequel instead, I think Director2 would be an even better candidate.

Just my opinion :cwink::yay:

Superhero film is so over-rated, it's not even funny, I think fans are just hopping on the bandwagon because it's the new trend.

I was a fan of superhero way waaaaaaaaaay before the animated series and movies ever came into existence, I can talk for all of the core fans, not just try to pass my beliefs and opinions as everybody else's beliefs and opinions.

Mind you, Director did an awesome job on TV Comedy many years ago, plus they were also involved in the writing of Animated movie, which was a game changer. To have somebody od director's calibre attached to Superhero film was incredible, I don't know how Studio managed to pull off that coup!

On the other hand, Director of Superhero film had an awesome movie resume leading into this. I did doubt some of his casting choices, such as Handsome leading man, who doesn't have superhero's distinguished square jaw, or their casting of Gorgeous leading lady either, but she's obviously there to draw in the male crowd, she's nothing but kitty and ash. Unfortunately though, Director dropped the ball BIG TIME, Superhero film SUCKED and had no redeeming qualities of the superhero character. If they are to reboot or make a sequel instead, I think Director2 would be an even better candidate.

Just my opinion :cwink::yay:

I have to agree. Plus if Studio had Super Hero then they would have made a better version. Man... Super Hero should be able to meet Super Hero!

What's clear to me is that Studio, which produced Superhero Film will always be on top, always produce things I will like and always be a financial and cultural force, as stuff that I like and has been popular since I was a teenager can never go out of style or make a misstep. Despite it actually producing a few lackluster films that even I will admit weren't all that good in the past, it's totally impossible that they will do such again in the future as they have made films that have reached billions of dollars in Box Office, world wide. On the other hand, despite actual financial success with their own characters, it's obvious that Studio can never get anything right, even if they too had movies that made billions of dollars world wide.

The greatest thread on the history of the hype has returned.
Oh and if you like Superhero Film then **** you.

We're going to have a frickin' Superhero film movie if we're not careful you guys...

I'd somehow forgotten all about Superhero film. So great to go back and watch it.

And so excited to see Superhero film!

But, I am keeping wary of Superhero film until I see a little more Superhero film trailer.

Why doesn't this go to the Misc. Films Forum where it'll get more exposure. This thread deserves more than this.

With that said, Superhero Film was easily the best.

:up:

So glad Superhero Film is winning.

Superhero Film is just a ripoff of superhero film. The filmmakers admitted it themselves!

Is it really about Superhero Film against Superhero Film these days or Superhero Trilogy Vs Superhero Trilogy?

Superhero film is for adults. Superhero film is jokey crap for kids.

Superhero Film does one thing, Superhero Film does another. Lets all act like whiney babies rather than pick and chose from the plethora on display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"