Superhero film vs Superhero film

I prefer Superhero Film for its dark, mature themes. Thank God Superhero Film had a brilliant, visionary director. It's not his fault the studio tried to neuter him. And it only got bad reviews and bombed at the box office because critics just want fluff that doesn't have any real stakes. They don't want to think when they go see a superhero film; that's why they prefer superhero films like Superhero Film and the rest of the kitschy crap that gets pumped out of Superhero Film Studios. I much prefer the films for the SFEU; they're geared toward adults like me.

I prefer Superhero Film for its dark, mature themes. Thank God Superhero Film had a brilliant, visionary director. It's not his fault the studio tried to neuter him. And it only got bad reviews and bombed at the box office because critics just want fluff that doesn't have any real stakes. They don't want to think when they go see a superhero film; that's why they prefer superhero films like Superhero Film and the rest of the kitschy crap that gets pumped out of Superhero Film Studios. I much prefer the films for the SFEU; they're geared toward adults like me.
Give us the visionary cut studio.
WE DEMAND IT.

Give us the visionary cut studio.
WE DEMAND IT.

Indeed. If only they would have let Superhero Director complete his vision, instead of kicking him to the curb and handing the keys to Superhero Director to finish the film.

Superhero film, and if you don't agree, well...you're just wrong.

you people are full of **** and have horrible taste

How in the hell is Superhero film still winning this poll. WTF.

Oh my gosh how have I not seen this!

Obviously it’s Superhero film there just is no comparison. What Superhero film did is truly transcend the genre something we don’t ask of any other genre than the super hero one which is a bit pretentious but still it did it. It is HIGH art and if you don’t agree with me you are wrong. It should be at the top of every list or I will b*+ch and moan! We will NEVER see another superhero film do what Superhero film has done, nope, I would know cause I have a crystal ball and a set up confirmation bias to assure me of that. Now, now don’t get me wrong superhero film is good but it just pales in comparison to Superhero film. Superhero film is not a risk it’s just apart of a machine and how anyone can think that it is anything other than basic fun is beyond me, but I do think it’s cause it’s newer that it’s gotten as many votes as it has cause people simply don’t know their own minds. Also I cast my vote wrong and would like to add a point to Superhero film instead.

Last edited:
Wait, wait. Superhero film is losing now!? To SUPERHERO FILM?!?!

****! This kind of BS is why no one goes to Superhero Website anymore! Nothing but fanboys upvoting Superhero film because it's trendy and ****. Place hasn't been good in years, and now we know why. Because Superhero film fans have taken over.

I can't wait until Movie Studio gets the rights back for Superhero Film.

While Superhero Film is a great movie, no question about that, Superhero Film had the better action, money shots, and was all around more fun to sit through. Keep your Oscars Superhero film, Superhero film entertained me more.

Superhero film is a misunderstood masterpiece.

Superhero film isn't even close to being better.

**** all y’all who said superhero film” when we all know you meant Superhero Film. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"