SUPERHERO iPod

Some one make a Doc Ock one, imagine how many iPod's he could hold.........well I guess six is the limit.

Heres an iron man

Edit: made it smaller

ironmanipod7st.png

Dr Doom said:
Some one make a Doc Ock one, imagine how many iPod's he could hold.........well I guess six is the limit.

i am so doing that

I would've guessed Iron Man would have a built in iPod. :confused:

Sorry not happy with what I did. So I'll redo it later.

lionhart said:
Here's one I just did.
jokeriPod.jpg

Sweet, but you should unsillowett his smile so we know it's The Joker right away.

I think Im trying to hard to be witty with the tagline
venom3yv.jpg

I dont get it :confused:

Just kidding, thats actually really clever.

I like it and I get it. But I'm not gonna post three times on it :)

http://gallery.bezerker.org/albums/The-Art-Goes-Here/Flash_iPOD_Silhouette_Color_1.jpg

This is my attempt at conformi- I mean participating.

I drew this Flash by hand (one reason why it came out less than steller), scanned, and attempted to properly CG in the background. This was the ebst I could get it. I forgot the hand color all the white details and had no idea how to do it in PhotoStudio5. And yes, I had NO IDEA what I was doing when working on this.

Sorry about the image appearing so blurry. It looks much better when I view it on my harddrive, but when it was uploaded it came out looking like this.

Please check out my other crap over at http://gallery.bezerker.org/The-Art-Goes-Here

Just a bit of advice; when doing artwork like this, the characters need to cut clear silhouettes. When there's a lot of overlap in a pose, then it doesn't look good in silhouette and just looks like a blob. Characters with capes are notorious for this. Whatever the character is doing, it has to be clear.

By the way, I was highly amused by Venom's "wePod."

I had an idea of an ad with captian america on it with the tagline been " Justice for music fans ! " it sound corney but I like it.

WildCard said:
thanks

This isnt an ipod but its in a simular style, thought you might like it.
No, I don't like it. I LOVE it. You've inspired me to do some vector art for my contest entry this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"