SUPERHERO iPod

my favorite one i have done so far:

marv-ipod.gif

and i havent seen any thank yous for starting this thread, hahaha, glad you guys like the idea.

iambilly81 said:

marv-ipod.gif

and i havent seen any thank yous for starting this thread, hahaha, glad you guys like the idea.

Clever, clever. The line is what makes it great.

loving this thread. n i had to make one for this guy(no one seems to do him any justice)

undg6bd.jpg

ddompod6bl.gif

Also VERY "meh"

I just wanted one of my namesake.

He did, didn't he?

iambilly81 said:

marv-ipod.gif

Whoa. Nice work on Marv and I love the tagline.

The iPod that you forgot to add before you edited the picture

for the record. ipod ads only have 3 colors. white to show the ipod, the neon or ( other none gradient ) color, and black. some of you guys have like 5 different colors. i thank you for entering in stuff, and its not a contest. i just want you guys to see. be creative. go with the real ipod theme. i was asked why in my marv ipod, the bandages were red? becouse the onlything white is suppost to be the ipod........take a look at this site.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/

i dont mean to sound like a jerk, just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

Yeah I noticed some people getting carried away with the colors. Apple iPod ads are known for their simplicity in design, it's what makes them so great. Keep your design simple and basic....nothing too fancy or you lose the whole iPod feel alltogether.

You guys make it sound like we are actually trying to pitch these to Apple. These are just for fun, why do we have to follow rules? I choose the background color according to the character I'm using.

*waits for someone to do an iZod*

This one took me forever (used the curve on the pen tool for the first time ) so i better get some coments.

docockipod7do.png

Dr Doom said:
You guys make it sound like we are actually trying to pitch these to Apple. These are just for fun, why do we have to follow rules? I choose the background color according to the character I'm using.

No one said anything about background colors.

If you don't follow the rules of the ad then what's the point? if you drew a picture of Superman and left off the underwear and changed the big "S" then it wouldn't be Superman anymore would it?

im not here to bust any balls or anything, just saying, try to do it under there rules, be creative. never said you HAD to use neon colors, i didnt. just the rules of black, white and color. thats it . you all are creative, dont take the easy way.

WildCard said:
This one took me forever (used the curve on the pen tool for the first time ) so i better get some coments.

docockipod7do.png

Damn you beat me to it!

Nice work though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"