SuperLounge & Clois

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been that long since I've posted in the Lounge. It's only been... a month. But a drop in the sands of time.

It's the end of 1st week of May, why the hell I need a winter jacket??? :mad:

No such thing of climate change? :rolleyes:

Do they allow Goof Gas in here?

So I just now realized Jessica Simpson's pop music career was not good... at all. I thought she was pretty moderately successful in music, but her singles barely eeked in the Top 40 when her contemporaries (Britney and Christina) were in the Top 10 and 20 hits almost consistently.

So I just now realized Jessica Simpson's pop music career was not good... at all. I thought she was pretty moderately successful in music, but her singles barely eeked in the Top 40 when her contemporaries (Britney and Christina) were in the Top 10 and 20 hits almost consistently.
She seemed to be as well known for that reality show and Dukes of Hazzard as anything to do with music haha.

You see, Kripnot... The heroes you seek are all around you. Watching. Waiting.

The husband of a woman who works with my wife died 2 weeks ago. Today she showed a letter than came addressed to him from the MEDICADE office. It was notifying him that his Medicade had ended because he was no longer eligible ....and it said the reason he was no longer eligible was "you are deceased". Yes....that is how one of the biggest governmental agencies tells dead people why they are no longer getting benefits that will keep them healthy.

I didn't really say much about this at the time as I've gone hog wild with my martial arts training (No... Seriously... I worked out basically all day from about 11am when I woke up to 5pm and even worked in a teaching session... It's... Kinda crazy...) so my time is getting crunched and it seems the Hype is on the short end.

But I want to say...

I miss Schloss, I think it's terrible that he was banned.

Also... The Lounge, my "home base" on the Hype has lost a lot of regulars in the past six months or so, maybe longer. A lot of regulars are not here anymore.

Can we really have imagined that @Reek, @Roose Bolton, @Perfect Cell or Schloss would NOT be here just a year ago?

It's a trend that I am not to happy to see continuing. This is my sanctum on the Hype and it's lost some of the folk I like to hang with the most.

Shame.
It is a shame about Schloss but he knew the consequences of his posts. He was a mod for years afterall. And though I am by no means a regular poster in the Lounge I do read it every day.

It's a four-leaf clover, make a wish!
I wouldn’t do that. You’ll end up with a zombie raccoon under your house or something like that.

I wouldn’t do that. You’ll end up with a zombie raccoon under your house or something like that.
InCali was once President of Algeria.

monkey-paw.jpg

It is a shame about Schloss but he knew the consequences of his posts. He was a mod for years afterall. And though I am by no means a regular poster in the Lounge I do read it every day.
Me, too. I think that a lot of people have just moved on and that maybe messageboards in general are dying out as hangout places. This is the last board I have left, all the others I went to have died. I'm an older person and there really isn't any place out there that can replace this for me. I may not post as much, but I lurk here more than any other place.

The husband of a woman who works with my wife died 2 weeks ago. Today she showed a letter than came addressed to him from the MEDICADE office. It was notifying him that his Medicade had ended because he was no longer eligible ....and it said the reason he was no longer eligible was "you are deceased". Yes....that is how one of the biggest governmental agencies tells dead people why they are no longer getting benefits that will keep them healthy.
:confused: That's just messed up.....

Have yall seen Sebastian Stan and Lily James as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee?

pam-and-tommy-2-913.jpg

pam-and-tommy-1-913.jpg

Lily is unrecognizable.

im assuming we wont be seeing a reenactment of the sextape

Hello everybody.

And it's been a while, Krypton Inc, C. Lee, ComicChick, Squeeknees(?), uh...Erz, Scholozzer(?). Think that's all I remember from ages ago.

Finally moving out of parents house next month, at 33, and leaving Eastern NC and moving to Ohio. Gonna live with my best friends/former coworkers. They moved last month and I got invited cause we're cool and had a extra room. So, probably be with them for a year or two and then go from there.

Back at Walmart and starting a transfer this week since I've been with them for 6 months. Job is alright, overnights is just demanding and understaffed. Not a huge fan of overnights, as I've been on overnights for most of the now 6 past years.

But I've missed you guys.

Got 6 boxes packed so far. Rest should be easy, just transfer job and the 10 hour drive. Let my car insurance I'm moving, etc.

Me, too. I think that a lot of people have just moved on and that maybe messageboards in general are dying out as hangout places. This is the last board I have left, all the others I went to have died. I'm an older person and there really isn't any place out there that can replace this for me. I may not post as much, but I lurk here more than any other place.

Yeah. IMDb boards died years ago. It's this one and another I occasionally lurk on. I think social media(FB, twitter, etc) replaced boards.

And that sucks Schloss got banned.

I once bought Algeria from the former owner. He got totally screwed, but I burned the sextape because I'm a nice guy. I miss the Mediterranean Sea.

If Algeria was the Hype headquarters, Schloss would have never gotten banned. I liked him and even though he got sort of pissy sometimes, I never found his posts offensive.

I once bought Algeria from the former owner. He got totally screwed, but I burned the sextape because I'm a nice guy. I miss the Mediterranean Sea.

If Algeria was the Hype headquarters, Schloss would have never gotten banned. I liked him and even though he got sort of pissy sometimes, I never found his posts offensive.
You dodged a financial bullet there.

Your AC bills alone, I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"