Superman and Captian Marvel(Shazam!) vs The Hulk and Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Super-World' started by Fury, Mar 23, 2004.

?

Supes and Shazam vs Hulk and Juggs

1. Superman and Captian Marvel Win

2. Hulk and Juggernaut Win

3. Tie: Armageddon, Everyone dies but the four of them.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LORD_GALVATRON Registered

If supes and shazzam are going to win this, they would have to do it quickly. When the fight begins, s&s would have the advantage that the hulk isn't enraged, therefore weaker. The longer the fight lasts, the stronger, the more durable hulk gets. If the hulk were to reach a high level of anger, not only would he be stronger than s&s, but I don't think any of their other powers would have much of an effect.

2. Guyverjay Registered

Thor could (and technically has) beat Captain marvel. Imagine what the hulk or Juggy would do to him?:O

3. X Registered

Marvel vs. DC right? How exactly did that fight turn out? Never read it myself...

4. Guyverjay Registered

Thor kicked his ass to be honest

5. X Registered

Heh, Im going to have to look into reading Marvel vs. DC. Thanks. :)

6. X Registered

And you have to take into account, Captain Marvel is no push over in the DC Universe. He knocked out Pre-Crisis Superman with 2 punches once. He wasnt expecting it, but still. And in Kingdom Come, he gave Superman a helluva fight, even though Superman was much more powerful from years his cells taking in more and more solor power. Kryptonite didnt even affect him anymore. Along with JLA/Avengers this confirms my belief that there really isnt a big difference between the Marvel and DC Universe's when it comes to power. The thing is, DC doesent have any kind of strength class's, is somewhat inconsistent at times, and in general has characters using there powers a lot more impressivly more often.

7. Fury Registered

Yeah in JLA vs Avengers they finally made it seem like DC wasn't so much more overpowered than Marvel. True in a nut shell, DC is the stronger universe, they also concentrated more on how their worlds treat their heros. Capt. America's and Superman's views were great and extreme.

I liked the fight between Thor and Supes. It was a little rushed and should have lasted the whole book. As far as what happened and the end result, I thought they were right on.

Superman can beat Thor, Thor has beaten Hulk, Hulk has beaten Juggs, Capt Marvel and Supes have both beaten each other. So I'd give it to the S team.

8. X Registered

Thor has rarely, if ever, beaten The Hulk. Even when he has beaten him, by "knocking" him out with a lighting bolt, which take into account has destroyed secondery adamantium, The Hulk's awoken in seconds.

And JLA/Avengers wasnt the only book that narrowed down the power levels between companys. In Marvel vs. DC, Thor beat Captain Marvel, and The Professor (class 100) was shown handling Mentallo. He also gave Superman a helluva fight. As I said earlier, and I'll say again, I think all of the misconnecption is from DC's lack of strength levels, inconsistency, and a lot more feat driven moments.

9. mike5005 Registered

Hulk beats Supes. Cap beast Jugernaunt. Its a Tie. Both are extremely close. Jugg is to slow and Hulk is too experienced.

10. mike5005 Registered

And yes, Venom did beat Supes and Hulk has beaten Venom.
    Of corsue the Supes vs. hulk were popularity votes. It should have at least been a tie.

11. X Registered

Captain Marvel is going to beat The Juggernaut? Thor's beaten Captain Marvel, and you do know how the 2 Thor/Juggernaut fights turned out, right? Why dont you tell us how this would go down, explain your side?

12. Fury Registered

I really think Hulk would beat Thor in a fight. But against Supes, it'd be hard. If you look at Superman's other powers it gives him an edge. Of course heat vision and ice breath don't amount to a hill of beans against the Hulk. But super speed and flight give him the upper hand. Sure Hulk's Really fast but not as fast as Supes. It's on a different level. The fight would be awesome though.

13. X Registered

He's already done it a couple of times. Check out the link in my sig.

14. mike5005 Registered

Jug is too slow. He's not as agile as the Hulk or supes or Capt. Capt has beaten supes a few times. Hulk has fought both Supes & Jug. He has been beaten by both of them& he has beaten them as well, at one time or another. Its still close. The longer the fight last, Hulk & Jugg have an edge. If its speed Juggs in trouble. Hulk has proven that he can adjust himself to speedsters.

15. X Registered

The Juggernaut beat The Professor, and even then he jumped him, among other things. He's fought Superman to a stand still once as well, and technically he's beaten him.

16. Superman The Man Of Steel (Is #1)

Superman and Captain Marvel

17. X Registered

Want to elaborate a little bit?

18. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

I voted the Hulk and Juggy. Why? 1) Superman weakness to magic. You could Superman beat him before and ain't weak to magic but that story was badly written. When does Superman hit a total stranger and not hold back to see if dude can take him? For all he knew Juggy could have had Spiderman strength but in order to knock Juggy down, he would have had to hit him pretty hard. Way out of his character. 2) The Hulk would beat the "freak"out of Cap. Marvel. He could say shazam all he wanted to but the Hulk would get angrier and angrier. Plus I don't think Marvel has faced an opponent like the Hulk before. 3) Once Captain Marvel is gone, it is 2 against 1. If Superman struggles to beat either of these guys one on one, imagine what both of these guys could do to him. 4)Doomsday killed Superman and Doomsday is basically a Hulk rip off. The only reason the Hulk loses to Superman is becuase they are in different universes. If they were in the same place the Hulk would have beaten Superman at least 5 out of 10 times. For some reason Batman and Superman are unbeatable in crossovers but let the truth be told, Hulk and Juggy all the way. :o

19. SSR_Forest Registered

Just like superman bearly but won his fight with thor.
    What I mean was they was in the marvel universe when they fought.
    Oh but I forgot it was bias and such. Weakness to magic misuderstood agaian.
    I say the danm fight could go either way,with lot of poperity damage and hell of alot bruses.

PPV anyone?

go team!

20. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

Agreed!! It could go either way. That's why I say 5 out of 10 times, Hulk and Juggy would get it. That is 50% of the time. Seems like Supes has beat him everytime and that ain't going to happen.

21. X Registered

You don't have to have a space between every sentence.

22. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

Question: How is the magic thing misunderstood? I mean Superman has admitly a weakness to magic. He ADMITTED it himself. So that gives Juggy an automatic edge somewhat. That in sense could counter each other's force field.

23. X Registered

The Juggernaut doesen't always have a force field, he can bring it up at will though. And his strength is mystical based, its hard to say what kind of an effect it would have on Superman bio-matrix force field.

24. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

true Mr. X. You are the man. You may have even out placed the Guyver himself. With that being said, if you had to bet your lifesavings, who would you vote on?

25. X Registered

Heh, thanks. :)

I'd personally go with The Hulk and The Juggernaut, most of the time anyhow. Captain Marvel's been beaten by Thor, Thor's been handled by The Juggernaut twice, The Hulk's beaten Thor, and so on. If you want to see how I feel about the fight, in detail, look at some of my earlier posts. :)q