Superman and Wonder Woman?

Personally, I'm not surprised they went this route. At least it fixes the old Man of steel/woman of kleenex issue.

If20you20know20what20I20mean_.png

I agree that taking Alan Scott, a character who was originally straight and making him gay comes off as more of a dumb publicity stunt than truly being progressive (you want to be progressive you create new characters who are gay so that it's a natural part of who that character is),
It's not only dumb, but it's also offensive to the gay community and fans of the character. I also find it hilarious on how DC pretty much found a way for this to be insulting towards both red state and blue state sensibilities.

but I have no real feeling towards Batman and Black Canary.
Shazam's scenario made me hate it even more.

I'm fine with Superman and Wonder Woman giving it a go so long as the execution works. I don't expect the pairing to last long due to how cemented his relationship with Lois is in the public eye but done right Supes & WW could be a fun lark.
Do you seriously expect it to be done right?

imo batman and black canary are the perfect couple because he has brown hair and she has blonde hair and he wears pants and she wears fishnets on her legs so they're like opposites but they also both frighten criminals with their voices so they are also the same

imo batman and black canary are the perfect couple because he has brown hair and she has blonde hair and he wears pants and she wears fishnets on her legs so they're like opposites but they also both frighten criminals with their voices so they are also the same

his hair is black:cwink:

his hair is black:cwink:

You can have brown hair that is so dark that it looks black. The only way you can tell is if there is a direct light source pointed on it. That's how my hair is.

your hair is blonde in ur picture

and u r very serious

Who knew such passionate Batman/Black Canary shippers were out there.

You can have brown hair that is so dark that it looks black. The only way you can tell is if there is a direct light source pointed on it. That's how my hair is.

But as you know....in comics black hair is shown with the "blue"....

(Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman)

Look at this "official" link.

http://www.superherodb.com/Batman/10-639/

"Brown" hair is depicted as ...."brown" (Peter Parker, Reed Richards)

Oh NOOOOOOEEEESSSS is this WW/SM future? Say it aint so!
tumblr_m9abk3KDDF1qbujox.jpg

Black Canary and Batman is dumb because they are both Soooooooo a like it would be a boring ass relationship, plus Batman never holds to a relationship as is so it's made even more meaningless.

But as you know....in comics black hair is shown with the "blue"....

(Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman)

Look at this "official" link.

http://www.superherodb.com/Batman/10-639/

"Brown" hair is depicted as ...."brown" (Peter Parker, Reed Richards)

I certainly consider Batman's hair to be black, but you can still have almost black like hair while still being brown.

I certainly consider Batman's hair to be black, but you can still have almost black like hair while still being brown.

I get that....but since the subject was "Batman" , I thought it was a moot point.

Black Canary and Batman is dumb because they are both Soooooooo a like it would be a boring ass relationship, plus Batman never holds to a relationship as is so it's made even more meaningless.

How are are they sooooooo alike, except for fighting skill?? :huh:

Dinah is a free spirit.....she's not motivated by vengence......she likes to have fun and joke around. She's not a brooding pile of emotion.....

Bruce is a complete 180 from that! :woot: He needs a partner with a lighter out-look to keep him sane.....Robin does that for him ......keeps him on a lighter side. But it would be even better to have female companionship that does the same....and Dinah is that person. Look at his clip:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/Elf_Girl24/kiss%20me/kiss_02.jpg
Look at how Bruce doesnt intimidate her......

And Batman never holds to a relationship because the writers won't write him that way. If DC wants him to have relationship, he will.

This could be very interesting!!

Last edited:
I get that....but since the subject was "Batman" , I thought it was a moot point.

But there are a couple interpretations where Batman's hair is indeed dark brown. The Nolan films being the most prominent example.

Batman is so popular that he becomes the focus of every comic book conversation.

But there are a couple interpretations where Batman's hair is indeed dark brown. The Nolan films being the most prominent example.

We're not talking about movies.....we're talking comics.....

At least I thought we were.

Okay Hipster.....you say The Bat and Canary idea is dumb. But you haven't given a reason. So what are your reasons? I'm open-minded on this one.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSqEtC-LVbQbDMuMcOhYjV7eglzIzWFkCQ8H2ZpBC3PHgrif8W

I think they look hot together.....and at least have common goals.

Batman and Black Canary is dumb because they have zero chemistry, very little in common, almost no real interaction between the two of them besides being casual professional acquaintances, the've never even seemed to like each other all that much when they have interacted, and both of them have much better developed and more genuine established relationships with other characters.

The Black Canary/Barbara Gordon pairing makes way more sense as an alternative to Green Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"