Superman and Wonder Woman?

Yeah! Why the **** aren't they in love after kissing once!?!?!?

I just read Justice League #14!!! :supes::ww::hrt:

Finally a bold move!! I hope this goes far!!

They are actually trying to flesh this out, I like it.

They are actually trying to flesh this out, I like it.

I agree totally! Not like the Byrne tease in the 80's.....So, will we see the affects of this in Superman's own book? I mean, is Clark still pining after Lois? I haven't read Superman since Clark caught Lois getting ready to get laid at her apartment.

I would hope that making time with Diana would totally kill any desire for Lois.

I agree totally! Not like the Byrne tease in the 80's.....So, will we see the affects of this in Superman's own book? I mean, is Clark still pining after Lois? I haven't read Superman since Clark caught Lois getting ready to get laid at her apartment.

I would hope that making time with Diana would totally kill any desire for Lois.
Clark still is in love with Lois as seen in the last issue of Superman but also acknowledge that she right now has a life that doesn't include him at the moment and that he also has moved on with Diana.

Clark still is in love with Lois as seen in the last issue of Superman but also acknowledge that she right now has a life that doesn't include him at the moment and that he also has moved on with Diana.

And really....what does Clark have in common with Lois?? Nothing. Just the kindness Diana seemed to display in Justice League 14, when she was talking to Clark. Lois just seems to be hard-hearted ...jaded big city woman.

And really....what does Clark have in common with Lois?? Nothing. Just the kindness Diana seemed to display in Justice League 14, when she was talking to Clark. Lois just seems to be hard-hearted ...jaded big city woman.
Lois has been shown more than once to have feelings for Clark that leads beyond friendship but just holds back on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"