BvS Superman/batman production and filming news, pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting closer, can't wait

2637107-2228387_22_super.jpg

My body is ready!!

KALMART, PLEASE TELL US if Momoa is Aquaman, even with spoiler tag!!!

If Momoa is Aquaman, I want to see him be as badass as this:

84506-Khal-Drogo-come-at-me-bro-gif-Ljc9.gif

(for those who don't know, that's Momoa in Game of Thrones)

If Momoa is Aquaman, I want to see him be as badass as this:
84506-Khal-Drogo-come-at-me-bro-gif-Ljc9.gif
(for those who don't know, that's Momoa in Game of Thrones)

He'd make a good Metallo, I can see him being Corben, just out of the military putting himself up for an experiment or something.

He'd make a pretty badass Aquaman though if that call is true, there won't be any "Oh, Aquaman? The guy who talks to fishes lol" comments if Momoa is cast in that role.

If Momoa is indeed Aquaman it's good to see a more diverse cast than expected. And if John Stewart does end up being the GL (which I'm doubting now) that'll make the JL movie even more diverse. That'll be another good way of differentiating DC from Marvel.

He'd make a pretty badass Aquaman though if that call is true, there won't be any "Oh, Aquaman? The guy who talks to fishes lol" comments if Momoa is cast in that role.

he would be badass. they need to make him more badass.

i can imagine Momoa already saying this.
kdlds4.jpg

Batcave tunnel confirmed.

Fortress of Solitude entrance confirmed.

Delicious, crispy onion rings confirmed. :p

So that's what Snyder meant when he said Batman would be a "seasoned" crime fighter.

Considering that 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' will have a whopping 10 Avengers, I can definitely see Warners including Aquaman, Manhunter, Flash, Lantern, AND Green Arrow in with the 4 we already have confirmed.
It's easier to add after a 1st film and the 1st Avengers had only 6. To put all those in straightaway would be very difficult to get right. Not only that AoU will have had many other preceding MCU full solo films & sequels giving a lot more background to the existing characters.

I think 7 main JLers is the max I'd want to see (excluding small roles & cameo appearances if you mean that) to kick things off and I'd expect the big 5 & after recent new Cyborg & Aquaman. I want to see MM most but I don't think there'd be space and he'd work well for a story focus in the sequel like Nightcrawler had with X2.

Getting closer, can't wait

2637107-2228387_22_super.jpg
Wow, this really could be the lineup. How crazy that we might actually get this on screen in the not too distant future!

Guys, I'm still really hung up on this 10 month shoot thing. I just looked up the time principal photography took for Avengers and it was only slightly over 4 months. As large as this film is set to be, how can filming it take more than double the among of time as Avengers? It doesn't make sense unless there's some extra filming going on of something else...right?

Even KalMart said that this film was going to be a long shoot even before the delay.

Even KalMart said that this film was going to be a long shoot even before the delay.

I know but doesn't this seem extraordinarily long even for a production this size? I remember people noting that Nolan took forever to film TDKR but that was only 6 months...It's just not making sense to me.

Guys, I'm still really hung up on this 10 month shoot thing. I just looked up the time principal photography took for Avengers and it was only slightly over 4 months. As large as this film is set to be, how can filming it take more than double the among of time as Avengers? It doesn't make sense unless there's some extra filming going on of something else...right?

because it's going to be gone with the wind with superheroes. seriously i don't know. kalmart has said they're not shooting anything back to back so it does seem weird. as some others have eluded, maybe it's going to be a two part movie, the first of which will end in a cliffhanger as was rumored way back when.

Part one: Batman Vs Superman. Part two: Superman Vs Batman. Subplot running through each? WW gathering the other metas of the world and finally coming to the most powerful and most brilliant detective to round the team out.

It's probably more like 8 or so, but yes, it's still very long. We've gone through several of the reasons...but does it really matter since it's still two years until release anyway? They're probably not going to miss it. However long this shoot is, it's really not for us to judge as to why it's longer than most...and again, I was repeatedly assured that it's just this one film.

I suppose the idea of it being a two-parter and that requiring more shooting time makes sense. It's just been one of those things that keeps sticking out to me among all the news. :para:

It's not a two-parter, though. It seems that it will be a massive but single feature.

That explanation is too simple for my tastes. I'm just going to assume that half life 3 confirmed :o

maybe it's because they're not using a 2nd unit? that would lengthen the shoot significantly right? I think they will be done with principle in about 5 months anyway. may to october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"