Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

First look at the returning Lucy Lane.

FGydjC6XEAAhzYc

I have a feeling the only part of the season I wont like (at least for a bit) is Irons' daughter. Not because I don't like the character but because you can kind of see how it will play out and it will be overdone. (like John Henry's story was) By the end of the arc I am sure I will be happy we went through all of it but for a few episodes it will likely be annoying.

A small quibble though :)

Ok I saw her name before but I totally did not make the connection that she was Simmons from Agents of SHIELD. Very cool. :up:

Can someone explain to me on how the CW are better at making better promotional posters than Sony (e.g., Spider-Man NWH)?

Everyone is good at one point in their career. CW spent most of theirs creating half assed ones.

I hope that Lois's relationship with Clark and John Henry doesn't turn into some kind of love triangle just because she now has a daughter Natalie. JH is probably going to feel like the ex that Clark has to put up with even though on this earth he never was.

I can tell that Natalie will resent Clark.

Agents of SHIELD star joins Superman & Lois season 2

But rather than starring as a character to rival her Agents of SHIELD scientist Jemma Simmons, Elizabeth [Henstridge] will be turning her attention to the other side of the camera and directing an episode of Superman & Lois.

No reason she couldn't show up in an acting role as well though, unless she doesn't want to.

Regarding the latest interview, do you guys think that Todd is talking about the "Supermen of America" storyline? Or is there a chance that we might actually get a more well-known character to serve as this season's main villain?

Regarding the latest interview, do you guys think that Todd is talking about the "Supermen of America" storyline? Or is there a chance that we might actually get a more well-known character to serve as this season's main villain?
As the primary proponent of the Supermen of America theory here, I'll admit It sounds like he's talking about someone more well-known, tbh. Not giving up on my Captain Atom suspicions!

I never knew I wanted it to be Captain Atom until you mentioned it. Definitely an idea I think would fit the narrative of the show. The fact it is a character I love helps too ;)

I hope that Lois's relationship with Clark and John Henry doesn't turn into some kind of love triangle just because she now has a daughter Natalie. JH is probably going to feel like the ex that Clark has to put up with even though on this earth he never was.

I can tell that Natalie will resent Clark.
I don't think they are going down the the old CW love triangle path. Everything so far has been respectful in terms of the characters relationships. Clark has shown to not be threatened by John Henry's relationship with Lois and Lois has been shown to be very committed to Clark.

They could introduce John Henry's love interest Amanda Quick from the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"