Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

What's the probability of this getting ported to HBO Max with a higher budget? With everything going on it seems unlikely. To me it has always felt like a streaming show under the constraints of a CW show and I've wanted to see it have the chance to spread its wings creatively. But on the other hand it now being one of the last CW staples could keep it more safe from cancellation.

I wouldn't rule it out if it came to that. Budget-wise, this feels more akin to Stargirl (which, to be fair, started as a streaming show anyway) with its effects and now that we know the series itself takes place on its own Earth and isn't shackled to the Arrowverse, there's no reason why it couldn't be on HBO Max to continue telling its own story.

Kind of like Pennyworth, I would be fine if this moved from network to streaming. If there's more story to tell after Season 3, that'd be another show for the streaming platform. Same with Stargirl, honestlyl.

It won’t happen, but if they moved S&L to MAX exclusively and built a universe out of it, I wouldn’t be mad.

Good to see they will recast and not write him off and introduce a replacement like in Batwoman.

Just read the news.
It sucks .
Hopefully everything with him is okay.
The guy has alot of personality and charm, so I have no doubt we'll see him in something else eventually.
It's too bad though because his chemistry with Tyler , Bitsie, and Alexander was great.

Definitely didn't see this coming. I can't recall the last time a major character had to be recast after appearing for two seasons.

I hope Jordan is okay as well. I really don't envy the actor that has to fill his shoes since one of this show's biggest strengths was the chemistry that everyone had in the Kent household.

Last edited:
Man, that sucks. He did such a great job in the role and it's going to be hard to see whichever actor they get to replace him filling those shoes. Hope everything is okay with him. I know I'll miss him on the show

If he is having issues, I hope he gets the help he needs.

If he is being an anti vaxxer, **** him.

I hope he's okay, and nothing crappy happened. Sad to say, but in these days I'll take a pay dispute being the issue.

Well, the article indicates that he could possibly be anti vax, so I am leaning toward that potentially being the issue for the no call, no show, if it isn't over personal issues.

The vaccine nonsense is not helpful...but if his leaving is mental health related I hope he gets the help he needs.

I honestly wish they wouldn't recast it is always awkward...

Well, the article indicates that he could possibly be anti vax, so I am leaning toward that potentially being the issue for the no call, no show, if it isn't over personal issues.
Wouldn't that have come up last season? Or are they now requiring vaccination to not have to pay the extra cost for other COVID measures?

It’s such a shame that Jonathan was short changed in the 2nd season when the writers favored Jordan more.

Alex doesn't follow Jordan on IG anymore. Could be nothing. Could be something.

I have noticed that Alex, Tyler and Bitsie all have been doing several cons together while Jordan hasn't joined them. Could have something to do with the anti-vax stuff, idk.

I wish him well.
I feel really bad for whatever poor soul lands the role.
Go Easy On The New Guy.
It's Not His Fault.

Well, they can always say that Jonathan's face changed due to Ally trying to merge two worlds. :cool::o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"