Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I hope he actually shaves his head and doesn't wear some silly bald cap like Rosembaum did in the final season of Smallville.

arrow-crossover-michael-rosenbaum.jpg

Rosie shaved his head for seven years. His entire run on the show. He only wore a bald cap for the series finale. Basically, two scenes.

I hope that Michael Cudlitz' version of Lex Luthor will be based on the current comics version.

I’m up to the beginning of episode 13 of season 1 now. The family stuff and Clark Lois material is better than any live action Superman material I’ve seen. The threats are just fluff in relation to that, but getting that core stuff right means it’s so easy to keep continuously watching. I loved the history part of Episode 11, yes. :D :cool:

Don’t want this to end!

Well, the “one or two more seasons” might just be one. And that one might be the upcoming 3rd season. However, there’d still be time to squeeze in a 4th before the alleged July 2025 release of an alleged theatrical film.

My understanding of the biz (which is pretty feeble): The ultimate fate of S&L rests with the CW, not Gunn. But unless S&L starts pulling in crazy, Game of Thrones-level ratings, there's little likelihood of conflict. By the time 2025 rolls around, the CW will have cleared out more of its older shows.

Last edited:
Sounds like Greg Berlanti is completely done with DC Studios now. Or more accurately, they are done with him.

By the sounds of it, The CW will renew the show for a fourth and final season to air next Spring. This gives the show plenty of time to wrap up its story and get off the runway in anticipation of Superman: Legacy.

Sounds like Greg Berlanti is completely done with DC Studios now. Or more accurately, they are done with him.

By the sounds of it, The CW will renew the show for a fourth and final season to air next Spring. This gives the show plenty of time to wrap up its story and get off the runway in anticipation of Superman: Legacy.

Depends, did Gunn include the un-aired season 3 in "one or two seasons" comment? Or does he mean one or two season after season 3. If the show continues to air in early 2024 and 2025, they could get two season in before the Superman movie.

Honestly they Should just move it to there streaming service and out of the CW imo.

I'd say one or two more seasons after season 3, which was already set in stone. If a 5th season happens, the show would end in early-2025.

I found it slightly amusing that both Gunn and Saffran had nothing to say regarding Gotham Knights' fate.
Perhaps because Gunn and Safran don’t think Gotham Knights will last long. (A good bet, given the series’ pedigree and network. :word:) Therefore, it’s a problem/conflict that will disappear on its own. ...Or perhaps GK qualifies as an “elseworlds” story. (An alternate universe where Batman is dead, etc.) Also perhaps: there are few (if any) characters in GK that would be duplicates of anyone in the main/non-elseworld continuity. :shrug:

Pretty good fan art that gives you an idea at what Michael Cudlitz will look as Lex with shaved head and minus beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"