Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

He could keep his hair like both Gene Hackman & John Shea had previously done. It didn’t diminished their performances at all. Sure we all want Lex Luthor to be bald. But it’s not necessary if the actor captures the right tone of Luthor vs. Superman dynamic
https://youtu.be/ACiK6YKmIgI

The article stated that the CW is looking to include only three series for next season. With All American already renewed their only other two top rated series is Superman and Lois and Walker. So I can see those two being renewed for 4th and final seasons with The CW looking to move on from scripted content. With reports saying The CW is only looking to spend 1 million on original content that 5 million cost for S&L makes me worried that it might not make the cut. Since James Gunn said that they want the show to keep going for a bit I can see season 4 being on HBO Max or whatever WBD plan to call the service by then. So there is some hope but we should prepare that this season might be it for the series.

I pray Lois isnt pregnant. They easily could've given them a baby at the start. We dont need one and that drama now.

So after two seasons, do you guys think that Jonathan should finally get powers? Or do you prefer keeping him normal?

So after two seasons, do you guys think that Jonathan should finally get powers? Or do you prefer keeping him normal?

While it'd be nice if Lois werent the ONLY normal one in the fam...I still want him to get at least one power.

Awesome trailer.

If Jonathan gets powers, it'll probably be electric like in the current comics.

If Lois is pregnant, I can see Lara Lane Kent as Supergirl.

Yeah it was a pretty dope trailer. Glad we got a look at the Fortress with that classic Donner look but I am hoping James Gunn goes in a different direction with the DCU Fortress with a more classic comic look and trophies with robot assistant’s lol.

Lois being possibly pregnant I don’t mind since both Clark and Lois wanted a third child anyway and it should provide good emotional drama for the family. Also oh great more Jordan and Sarah drama :whatever:

Polar bears and elephant seals and otters need to populate the Fortress.

The poster reminds me of the Hall of Doom rising from the swamp. I wonder if there's more than coincidence to that resemblance, since...
...Luthor is in this season.

According to a recent interview from SFX Magazine, it appears that Bruno Manheim will still be billed as the big bad for Season 3 even with Lex Luthor making his official debut later on.

According to a recent interview from SFX Magazine, it appears that Bruno Manheim will still be billed as the big bad for Season 3 even with Lex Luthor making his official debut later on.
Will there be a “Darkseid pulling Intergang’s strings” aspect to the story?

If they did that, I’d love to have the Forever People and Infinity Man show up.

Fpons7AaEAEPlh2

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"