Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I don’t believe they’ve announced a change from their January premiere plans yet (which were announced in late May), but at this stage, I think it would have to be end of January at the earliest.

If the protocols will be the same in July August as in September, I do not understand why they do not start earlier to go lighter in time, it is a shame to have nothing to show at DCfandome.

Apparently, The Flash (and maybe Charmed?) will start up in July-August. Perhaps TPTB figure established shows will have an easier time dealing with the new production restrictions. Therefore, start the newbies later. :shrug:

In any case, all the American actors and crew will have to show up two weeks early to do their time in quarantine. :ninja:

I’ve been wondering lately about
the Stranger been a version of Lex Luthor and I wonder if it will lead to the Counsel of Luthor been a part of the story arc in future seasons.

The suit from the pilot looks better than what Tyler was currently wearing. Hopefully he will upgrade for the upcoming series.

Superman and Lois and Stargirl are my keepers to watch. The rest of the shows in their previous seasons were unwatchable.

I’ve been wondering lately about
the Stranger been a version of Lex Luthor and I wonder if it will lead to the Counsel of Luthor been a part of the story arc in future seasons.
That was suggested before, and I firmly believe it’s a good possibility at this stage.

I had almost completely forgotten their crossover was coming relatively soon, so Tyler & Bitsie will be the first Arrowverse alums to work with the new Batwoman. It’s also reminded me how curious I am about how Bruce Wayne will fit into all this, with Batwoman no longer even being his cousin, lol.

So the crossover between Superman and Lois and Batwoman is still on. They will have to change their storyline from whatever plans they had for Kate Kane before Ruby Rose’s departure.

She could easily crossover with Black Lightning and team up with he and his daughters.

So the crossover between Superman and Lois and Batwoman is still on. They will have to change their storyline from whatever plans they had for Kate Kane before Ruby Rose’s departure.

She could easily crossover with Black Lightning and team up with he and his daughters.

A Black Lightning crossover would make more sense now, and having one established series and one not, rather than two unestablished series. Not much point in having a Superman and Batwoman crossover right now when they don't even know each other.

They should just do two different crossovers with Supergirl teaming up with the new Batwoman and Superman/Lois taking a trip to Central City.

No crossover with Black Lightning is easy. Especially when you hear about the issues with transporting just one of the suits.

A Black Lightning crossover would make more sense now, and having one established series and one not, rather than two unestablished series. Not much point in having a Superman and Batwoman crossover right now when they don't even know each other.

No, no it doesn't. It makes the exact same sense as it did before the new casting.

We got shooting dates, Pagey reckons this period will amount to around 16 episodes

Last edited:
13-16 episodes at best for Superman and Lois. 22 is just dragging it.

They might do 16 and have Supergirl take over the slot when they are done.

13-16 episodes at best for Superman and Lois. 22 is just dragging it.

There is no way they'll be doing 22 episodes with those shooting dates. Just think that majority of 22 episode hour shows film from Mid July-April. They get US Holidays off I believe along with Canadian Holidays and shut down production for like 3 weeks in December?

Very cool, it’s based off that artwork for the new suit right? The one we weren’t sure if it was real or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"