Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

My main takeaway from this panel: Why does Tyler have a shelf full of skulls in his house?? :eek: :oldrazz:

They looked more like Sugar Skulls, the ones which look like they would fit in at a Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) celebration.

That seems a bit morbid. We're going to find out next that he has some scalps on a pole outside his house.

They looked more like Sugar Skulls, the ones which look like they would fit in at a Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) celebration.
At least it was less disturbing than the countless Donnie Darko-esque bunny sketches decorating Damon Lindelof's wall on the Watchmen panel, lol.

Clark having a new suit is all I care about after seeing Brandon's suit in the Crisis.

Also in addition to no love triangles involving Clark and Lois, it doesn't look like we'll be seeing crossovers with Supergirl either.

What makes you say that?

My main takeaway from this panel: Why does Tyler have a shelf full of skulls in his house?? :eek: :oldrazz:

Very interested in what this new suit's gonna look like. I don't expect it to be too different from his current one, tbh.

Haha I was wondering why he had those too :funny:

I’m wondering if that rumoured leaked concept art is it or if that was one design of many. I reckon they’ll release a pic when they start filming.

Melissa is either pregnant or has her first child and may not have time to do Superman and Lois.

Melissa is either pregnant or has her first child and may not have time to do Superman and Lois.

Oh I thought you meant at all, I wasn’t expecting a crossover with the pair this season.

Infact I reckon the crossover planned this season may not go ahead or it will be even smaller in scale than they said given the COVID stuff.

I would rather Superman doesn't have a crossover with Batwoman this season. He doesn't even know this new character and it seems too soon for her. It's essentially like she's starting her series from scratch, as if it were season 1. They don't usually have crossovers in the first season. Maybe Supergirl and Flash was the exception.

If she were to have a crossover with anyone, it should be Supergirl now since Kara had that history with Kate Kane. Superman doesn't really seem fitting, although he didn't even fit with the Kate Kane Batwoman, but even less so with this new version.

I would rather Superman doesn't have a crossover with Batwoman this season. He doesn't even know this new character and it seems too soon for her. It's essentially like she's starting her series from scratch, as if it were season 1. They don't usually have crossovers in the first season. Maybe Supergirl and Flash was the exception.

If she were to have a crossover with anyone, it should be Supergirl now since Kara had that history with Kate Kane. Superman doesn't really seem fitting, although he didn't even fit with the Kate Kane Batwoman, but even less so with this new version.

I think it was going in an interesting direction prior to the recast as we had the whole Kryptonite bullet subplot. But with no Kate Kane I don’t even know where the Bruce Wayne stuff goes now so it probably will be best to just scrap that crossover.

I actually thought the Superman Kate Kane crossover would have been fun, I often find it the expected a little boring.

Oh I thought you meant at all, I wasn’t expecting a crossover with the pair this season.

Infact I reckon the crossover planned this season may not go ahead or it will be even smaller in scale than they said given the COVID stuff.

Yeah I don't see any crossovers this season at all, especially coming after Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Yeah I don't see any crossovers this season at all, especially coming after Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Well they did plan one, the thing that’s likely gonna stop it is the COVID stuff as I think they won’t want to mix casts together.

They can have crossovers via Zoom. Just film them speaking to someone over that. They could even do that more often.

They can have crossovers via Zoom. Just film them speaking to someone over that. They could even do that more often.

Honestly I’d love stuff like that with Clark and Kara, heck I was hoping their text chats would carry on and maybe even phone calls. I like all that sort of stuff cause it provides crossover in smaller ways.

Honestly I’d love stuff like that with Clark and Kara, heck I was hoping their text chats would carry on and maybe even phone calls. I like all that sort of stuff cause it provides crossover in smaller ways.

Since there's technically supposed to be a "Justice League" on Earth-Prime, i would love it if they could recreate the scene from "Endgame", where the group are having a hologram meeting.

06c65520-c2b3-4e61-b2e5-6622e4783724-avengers-endgame-holograms.webp

This way, you could have the characters interact without having the to endanger the cast in the process.

Since there's technically supposed to be a "Justice League" on Earth-Prime, i would love it if they could recreate the scene from "Endgame", where the group are having a hologram meeting.

This way, you could have the characters interact without having the to endanger the cast in the process.

That’s a Damn cool idea

Well that sounds like exactly what I was saying I'd like to see the other day (basically the New 52 suit). Hope it's true. :up:

Yeah pretty much haha. I thought the black suit looked better on him tbh and that had a high collar.

I hope it’s true too, Ryan does have a decent track record.

I don't like collars either and don't know what effect that will have on Hoechlin's already skinny neck (whether it will help it or accentuate it). I don't like Superman with a collar anyway.

Just give him a traditional costume with no collars and no cape clasps. What's wrong with giving him one like Routh's Crisis costume, except it wouldn't have a black background on the S?

Just give him a traditional costume with no collars and no cape clasps. What's wrong with giving him one like Routh's Crisis costume, except it wouldn't have a black background on the S?
That costume wasn't very good for the action. It looked awkward when he was flying or bent a certain way because of that hard plastic "S."

I liked the way the collar looked on Tyler in the black costume:

DqIw6clU4AAtraH.jpg

tenor.gif

That costume wasn't very good for the action. It looked awkward when he was flying or bent a certain way because of that hard plastic "S."

Hoechlin's costume doesn't need a hard plastic "S". He can have a regular-looking one.

Did Routh's Crisis/ Kingdom Come costume even have that though? I know his Superman Returns one did but I didn't remember that as standing out on the KC costume.

Hoechlin's costume doesn't need a hard plastic "S". He can have a regular-looking one.

Did Routh's Crisis/ Kingdom Come costume even have that though? I know his Superman Returns one did but I didn't remember that as standing out on the KC costume.
The Crisis suit is the only one I'm talking about because I regularly noticed how awkward it made it when he tried to do certain movements. The outer rim of the "S" shield was this raised, shiny hard plastic that looked good in photos but clearly caused them some struggles when they were doing action stuff. That's one of those suits that just generally didn't work as well in motion as it did in pics, imo.

Please, can someone explain to me who this man is so I can have that information? The most exciting thing is that he says that they will do it from Ironhead Studios

He’s sort of a scooper but not really, he just tends to share info as he hears it, he’s usually mostly always right

He’s sort of a scooper but not really, he just tends to share info as he hears it, he’s usually mostly always right
Thank you very much! I hope it is true, although the necklace does not convince me much

Thank you very much! I hope it is true, although the necklace does not convince me much

You mean neckline? I think it’ll look good cause that was one aspect of the Black costume that was better than the red & blue for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"