Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I love a good collar so im excited! And also good that they practically confirmed "his original suit is cheap and isnt meant for long term use"

I’m ok with the collar, especially after how good it looked on him in the black suit in Elseworlds

You mean neckline? I think it’ll look good cause that was one aspect of the Black costume that was better than the red & blue for me.
The truth is that it suited him well with the black suit, but the blue one is a big change and I don't think people see it favorably.

The truth is that it suited him well with the black suit, but the blue one is a big change and I don't think people see it favorably.

We’ll have to wait and see, the suit he has now isn’t really popular so if same happens again he’ll be no worse off lol

I've always felt Tyler's version of Superman was based on New 52 and Rebirth.

Similarities between Smallville and Blue Valley from Stargirl.

I wonder if that’s the New 52 symbol from Bitsie’s tweet.

It's finally hit me that we're only a couple weeks away from actual set pics. Which means we're probably also a couple weeks away from an official suit pic. :mrk:

Agreed. Of course this could all change if Vancouver goes through another lockdown, thus halting all productions until November.:o

Agreed. Of course this could all change if Vancouver goes through another lockdown, thus halting all productions until November.:o
vFu.gif

Alright, I have a question.

Is Baby Jonathan Dead now and should that be acknowledged on the show?

In the post-crisis world, 'Jonathan' was now born 14 years ago. Making him a completely different individual than the baby seen in Crisis, born in 2019.

Conceived from a different sperm and egg.

They may share the same name, but they are technically brothers.. not the same person.

Clark, at least, should remember the 2019 Baby Jonathan.

Clark, at least, should remember the 2019 Baby Jonathan.
Clark wouldn’t actually remember the pre CoIE universe. The Paragons remember but he wasn’t a Paragon. Lena rememberers because that was the deal that Lex made with the Monitor. All the other key players on all the shows who remember had to be whammied by J’onn. It’s been consistent on Supergirl from the beginning that J’onn can’t read Kryptonian minds, Clark thinks that’s hilarious, therefore he wouldn’t have been able to whammy Clark. Lex told his mom Lillian about the pre CoIE universe and she believes him so she knows but doesn’t have actual memories. At best Clark is like Lillian he’s been told about the previous universe but has no actual memories of it.

Still funny that J'onn can access pre-COIE memories for everyone. Oliver needs to work on his rewriting history skills.

Still funny that J'onn can access pre-COIE memories for everyone. Oliver needs to work on his rewriting history skills.

I still don't know how that works though. Unless J'onn is able to download everyone's memories and store them in his mind after coming into contact with them, then he shouldn't be able to restore anyone's memories period.

In fact, the only memories that he should have are the interactions that he's had with the other characters.

I still don't know how that works though. Unless J'onn is able to download everyone's memories and store them in his mind after coming into contact with them, then he shouldn't be able to restore anyone's memories period.

In fact, the only memories that he should have are the interactions that he's had with the other characters.

Right! lol. Especially being able to put that power into a device (one of my biggest pet peeves) and is able to give back memories of a future (Mia) that never happened.

Don't think about it... just consume. The motto for the CW-verse.

But yes, it doesn't make sense.

Giving the post-crisis versions the memories of their pre-crisis dopplegangers just seemed like a cheap way for the writers to continue to write the characters in the same way as they've always done.

Since these shows tend to pay homages from previous iterations, then I hope we get to see Tyler's Superman have his own "stop the world engine" moment in this show.

SizzlingDistantAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

Now that he's the lead of his own show, I hope we get to finally see Tyler's Superman really claim the title of being one of Earth-Prime's greatest heroes.

Since these shows tend to pay homages from previous iterations, then I hope we get to see Tyler's Superman have his own "stop the world engine" moment in this show.

SizzlingDistantAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

Now that he's the lead of his own show, I hope we get to finally see Tyler's Superman really claim the title of being one of Earth-Prime's greatest heroes.

That would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"