Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

haha Falcon Crest even sounds like Superman

I thought the Colbys sounded more like Superman. In fact, I thought that theme was wasted on that show because it only ran 2 seasons and also was far too grandiose and soaring for just a soap. It would've been better if they gave that to Lois and Clark instead as their Superman theme.

I thought the Colbys sounded more like Superman. In fact, I thought that theme was wasted on that show because it only ran 2 seasons and also was far too grandiose and soaring for just a soap. It would've been better if they gave that to Lois and Clark instead as their Superman theme.

It’s certainly more of a March, my Son asked if the Falcon Crest was Superman lol

It’s crazy both these themes were on these shows. They sound like themes perfect for Superman. I don’t think I’d change the Lois & Clark theme though, I love that theme.

It’s certainly more of a March, my Son asked if the Falcon Crest was Superman lol

It’s crazy both these themes were on these shows. They sound like themes perfect for Superman. I don’t think I’d change the Lois & Clark theme though, I love that theme.

They were both written by Bill Conti who did the Rocky theme as well as many other movies. You'd never get a movie composer on a TV show now.

Well at least the John Williams Superman theme wasn't used for Days of Our Lives or Dallas instead.

Did they cast Jonathan and Martha Kent in this show?

It's still both funny and weird to think that in the new Post-Crisis timeline, Superman and Lois got married and had children in their early twenties.

Unless I'm mistaken, that's got to be like a record since previous versions were always portrayed as being in their thirties when they got married and had a son.

It's still both funny and weird to think that in the new Post-Crisis timeline, Superman and Lois got married and had children in their early twenties.

Unless I'm mistaken, that's got to be like a record since previous versions were always portrayed as being in their thirties when they got married and had a son.

Is superman to be in his 20s here? With the hard make up Tyler Hoechlin looks for me closer to 40 then 20.

Is superman to be in his 20s here? With the hard make up Tyler Hoechlin looks for me closer to 40 then 20.

No, Superman and Lois are supposed to be 40 in the present. If I'm not mistaken, their sons are suppose do be in their early teens.

The leaked script for the pilot wasn't for a 2-hour episode, so I'm guessing they're basically giving us the first two episodes because the Flash premiere is being pushed back due to that show's Covid shutdown.

The premiere will be 2 hours. :up:

b690a3b94c20c5333ac6a1c596a41fda124c46b0.gifv

While I’m bummed this confirms that The Flash has been pushed back but us getting a 2 hour premiere for S&L makes up for it.

Im sad that 2hr premieres/finales kind of died since they are GREAT to do. So even though this wont be an official 2hr premiere...it'll be nice. Though I dont really understand why Flash getting shut down has to push back the premiere. Arent they at least 6-7 episodes deep by now?

The leaked script for the pilot wasn't for a 2-hour episode, so I'm guessing they're basically giving us the first two episodes because the Flash premiere is being pushed back due to that show's Covid shutdown.

That makes sense, I was saying on Twitter how I think it could just be similar to Smallville where they put the first two episodes together. Only thing surprising to me about that is S&L has recorded less episodes than all the other shows.

I guess though if the pilot was 90 mins the draft we read was an early draft so could it have possibly been fleshed out? Doubtful I know but I used to love the 90 mins openers, thought the Flash 1990 and Lois & Clark were all the better for it.

I'm glad that Superman and Lois' premiere will be 2 hours because it'll be like a Superman feature film starring Tyler and Bitsie. Superman deserves two hours.
Apart from Zack's cut of JL, this is the only thing happening with live action Superman. I'm hoping it's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"