Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

This looks good! Looks like a movie.

But...i’m just...too haded on the CE shows. They always start off great and then dip. I dont wanna damn this show because of that but look at the history of the other series.

Is this is gonna be 22 episodes like the others?

If I'm not mistaken, Season One will only have 13 episodes.

I love the tone they're shooting for and didn't expect as much after the teaser.

I'm thinking, in my general fade from the CW shows, I missed something about Lois' pregnancy. I thought they went to Kandor or something a while before labor. I wasn't expecting teenaged offspring. I suppose it can be written or retconned however to fit the narrative without much issue. This isn't exactly the genre I start pulling the string on specific continuity when a new vehicle is introduced.

Unless, I'm bored that day. Then, it could be fun.

I love the tone they're shooting for and didn't expect as much after the teaser.

I'm thinking, in my general fade from the CW shows, I missed something about Lois' pregnancy. I thought they went to Kandor or something a while before labor. I wasn't expecting teenaged offspring. I suppose it can be written or retconned however to fit the narrative without much issue. This isn't exactly the genre I start pulling the string on specific continuity when a new vehicle is introduced.

Unless, I'm bored that day. Then, it could be fun.
They re-wrote it in Crisis. Clark was surprised too, lol.

This looks good! Looks like a movie.

But...i’m just...too haded on the CE shows. They always start off great and then dip. I dont wanna damn this show because of that but look at the history of the other series.

Is this is gonna be 22 episodes like the others?

If I'm not mistaken, Season One will only have 13 episodes.

Yeah it’s 13 episodes. Honestly I hope it remains that or a Max of 16 in future seasons

I'm guessing the "90" minute premiere will just be the first two episodes back to back? Also, this gives me hope that Stargirl might be able to keep some of that same quality it had now that it's on the CW.

I'm guessing the "90" minute premiere will just be the first two episodes back to back? Also, this gives me hope that Stargirl might be able to keep some of that same quality it had now that it's on the CW.

Apparently original pilot script was long so seems to be just pilot. Anyways seems theres a shift for cw with Stargirl, this, Naomi and wonder girl(probably painkiller too) with higher budgets and hopefully less formulaic storytelling. some twitter people seem to think at and t are giving berlanti more power even possible dceu interactions

Nah, I'm guessing it's just that the pilot didn't get cut down, so it's the full 60 minutes + commercials. If it were the first two episodes, THOSE would be the 2-hour premiere instead of that extra half-hour special they're doing.

Damn, I wasn’t expecting this to look as good as it does. They definitely gave this thing a bigger budget than normal. :up:

But that suit is ill-fitting as f*ck. They didn’t need to make that muscle suit as big or as obvious as it is.
Agreed about the suit. The design is great, but they definitely unnecessarily overdid the muscle suit. Oh well. I'm sure it will only bug me in some shots. In others it looks good, imo.

No it’s an extended first episode. Given the budget addition I think it was intentionally made to be longer too.

Stargirl will cause it’s also got HBO Max financing too.

Believe it or not, I just came across an reaction on YouTube where someone was legitimately pissed that this show looked good.

According to that so called "fan", he hates on how this show doesn't look "consistent' with the other Arrowverse shows.

Nah, I'm guessing it's just that the pilot didn't get cut down, so it's the full 60 minutes + commercials. If it were the first two episodes, THOSE would be the 2-hour premiere instead of that extra half-hour special they're doing.
Oh ok, yeah, I forgot about the extra half hour special.

Wow it does look good. Hopefully they can keep that look up throughout the entire season. Im guessing CW is trying to up their game when it comes to their superhero shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"