Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

The suit also looks great there, btw. It’s like I said before, in some shots, I can see why they went with the padding they did, and in others, it sticks out like a sore thumb. I’m sure they’ve noticed this too as they’ve actually had to shoot with it, so I’m guessing just like with other CW shows, the suit will be tweaked and upgraded as we go along.

Yeah they’re always tweaking the suits, I remember in L&C by about Ep5 he’d already had like 3 suits lol

The suit padding appears to be much smaller here compared to the pilot.

Could just be the angle but I did wonder

Hmmm....

Upon closer inspection, it looks like the Stranger's armor has the Superman insignia on one of his shoulder plates.

EvbbPa5WgAEpuB2

:thf:

There’s a squiggle there that looks vaguely like an “S.” But it’s embedded in a tetragon. And the famous :super: is, of course, a pentagon.

;nd

That picture just looks iconic man. Whoever made it into a comic book cover, thank you!

I've seen nothing but love for this from the biggest Youtube reactors. Even Campea liked it.

I watched so many youtuber reviews on it. I don't think I saw one that gave it a bad review. This includes people that checked out of the CW shows awhile back and haven't liked the direction of the Arrowverse for years. I think it just hit everything right in the pilot, at least for the most part.

Anyone think the ratings will be higher for tonight's episode? Also do they factor in views from the App? Because that's how I watch it.

Anyone think the ratings will be higher for tonight's episode? Also do they factor in views from the App? Because that's how I watch it.

I doubt it. Ratings rarely go up the 2nd episode. It will either see a drastic drop or pull in a 1.5/1.6.

Season 4 is all but guaranteed! We'll see the kids graduate!

Hopefully they can maintain this budget and production quality. But then, I get that shows typically put a lot of money into the pilot.

Still, if it can maintain this feel that looks almost nothing like a DCCW show, that'd be great.

I have to admit that I am a bit troubled byt how much that resembles the Spartan armor from Halo. On the other hand, it gives me hope it's possible to get the actual Spartan armor to look good in live action.

At least it's not the Spartan armour from Arrow. :o

I have to admit that I am a bit troubled byt how much that resembles the Spartan armor from Halo. On the other hand, it gives me hope it's possible to get the actual Spartan armor to look good in live action.

its getting a show on showtime/paamount right? I assume the budget will be high tbh.

“The series debut grew by an additional million viewers (1.7 million to 2.7 million) in Live+3, while nearly doubling the live-plus same-day viewership among adults 18-34, growing 93% in L+3, according to Nielsen and the network.”

That’s good to read:D

That is awesome!

“The series debut grew by an additional million viewers (1.7 million to 2.7 million) in Live+3, while nearly doubling the live-plus same-day viewership among adults 18-34, growing 93% in L+3, according to Nielsen and the network.”

That’s good to read:D

Not bad at all
Smallville set the WB record as its highest-rated series debut, with 8.4 million viewers tuned in for the pilot. Its premiere set a WB record for adults aged 18–34 and finished first among viewers aged 12–34, with Warner Bros.

I may have a theory about Jonathan and Jordam - though they are twins, what if there is a shared power between them where one uses it and the other can't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"