Superman Man of Steel (2013) Alien Viral Campaign Launched!

what if this was a release of an HD photo of the one we already got. that'd be the biggest troll...

I think its the trailer. Now, if its not the trailer, then I could accept an annoucement trailer like the Star Trek Into Darkness one just released. But in the end...trailer, Trailer, TRAILER!

I think its the trailer Now,if its not the trailer,then I could accept an annoucement trailer like the Star Trek Into Darkness one just released. But in the end...trailer, Trailer, TRAILER!

I'm hoping it's Faora pole dancing to some 80's rock:hmm

It is def. the trailer, guys. Do not question it any further, it is the trailer, or a teaser of the trailer.

What the f is it? Im confused.

^ it hasn't been confirmed. after the whole tdkr % buildup i think people are just being a bit more cautious. we all know deep down inside it's the trailer, but it's better to play it safe and wait until noon tomorrow. there's always the possibility that it won't be.

Numbers.jpg

Is it just me or does 5 vaguely resemble the style of the MOS \S/ shield?

That website has called everything on the number so far...I am convinced that it's the trailer, what do you think?

expectations are as low as possible because the poster was bad IMO.

I'm expecting nothing, or something very lackluster. But it will still be fun for me. After all, this is trailer week!

very strange coincidence or maybe real deal ?

when i tried to switch symbols to letters on timecode order
i use that key efghijabcd to finally find that word bbjcbafd...

and when i googled it i found that page from nasa.
and the mission name is "DEEP SPACE PROGRAM SCIENCE EXPERIMENT"

The Comic Con footage was very promising, so I'm sure another trailer can deliver what the fans want. The poster is nothing.

A big deal was made about the trailer being in theaters on Friday... would they release it online a couple days before? Probably just a trailer for the trailer. Or maybe something Zod related finally.

Hobbit premieres today in other parts of the world...

I dont think that has any influences regarding the trailer being shown in theaters before the 14th.

Has influences on having bootleg copies all around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"