Superman Man of Steel (2013) Alien Viral Campaign Launched!

5 mins left arrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

When the trailer will hit, this forum have my permission to crash.

I don't know how to act right now....

Imagine if it were just a picture? lol

This is bringing me back to the Batman viral days a little

I'm here to see a trailer and chew gum...and I'm all out of gum (Thank you to "They Live")

It's in.

I'm not holding my breath for it. Some great shots, but overall the trailer was meh.

Well it looks like the trailer description was bang on! Was expecting much more but Cavill looks like he is going to own this role.

fantastic trailer, didnt feel "superman" on tiny little bit, which is a very good thing!

That was just....
tumblr_m871zb7aOK1rtcho4.gif

It definitely seems like they are playing up the aspect of why he chooses to be Superman rather than his trials as Superman.

When Clark saves the bus full of children from drowning, I thought it was a nice touch when bearded Clark see's the School bus drive by and he kind of looks at it as a flashback and was weirded out, like it was his secret.

I'm just beside myself right now. I'll be watching this ALL DAY.

TEAM SUPERMAN!

Tra-el, that is an interesting thought. I'm starting to wonder if to a certain extent, with the possible exception of Krypton scene, the films begins in medias res, with Clark in exile, trying to live an ordinary life and then his childhood and such is told through flashbacks. Even if it is extremely similar to Batman Begins' approach, I think its preferable to a linear origin story like all of the Marvel movies.

This is too good. I really hope this builds up for the Justice League.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"