Superman Returns Superman on the tube-be on the look out!

That's odd, I am suprised they aren't running it more often? Only with season finales and what not?

I wonder if it will air with the finale of Prison Break tomorrow night.

snl finale. kevin spacey hosting.

Don't forget the best a$$-kicking show on TV: 24 2hr Season Finale Mon May 22!!!!

arty2 said:
Don't forget the best a$$-kicking show on TV: 24 2hr Season Finale Mon May 22!!!!

Nothing Superman Returns will be shown there. That is saved for X-Men sorry bub. Especially since X-Men Trailer debuted first with 24

Well didnt really know where to stick this and didnt think it deserved its own thread but...

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2006/05/15/1650190.htm
The idea of syndicating marketing materials online is really not so different from what studios used to do for TV, explains Don Buckley, senior VP of interactive marketing for Warner Bros. "When I first got started in the movie business, we used to make these featurettes with commercial breaks built in, and we'd just send them out by the hundreds to independent TV stations around the country," he says.

For "Superman Returns," Buckley commissioned 27 custom video production journals and syndicated them to sites eager enough to feature the content for free. He started by offering the episodes exclusively to Fresno-based Superman fan site BlueTights.net. But as interest grew, he repackaged the material for other sites , including the Apple iTunes store, where the video podcasts have been downloaded more than 39 million times.

That's alot of downloads...

Damn. I had no idea that the blogs were downloaded that many times. And that's just through iTunes.

39 million x 2 $ it cvosts to download=74 million w.b. already earned.

are you sure? it says itunes store and i thought everything there was 199

Video podcasts are free, it's the TV shows that cost $1.99. I'm positive becaus I downloaded all of the blogs for my ipod ages ago.

on may 24th during the american idol finale, keep your eyes PEELED for the new trailer.

BUMP

Tonight kevin spacey hosts the snl finale at 1130 est.

have your recorders ready!!

wow post the news from snl for us, the foreing people!! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"