Superman OYL - SPOILERS

Given how much of the Smallville stuff they're integrating into the comics' continuity, I wouldn't be surprised to find that Clark had similar attitude issues, just as Smallville Clark has had.

It's not all Superman's fault, but honestly, if you're supposed to be the single most responsible hero in the world, the beacon of hope that all others turn to, the paragon that all others aspire to, you'd think Clark would've worked a tad harder to build some kind of relationship between himself and Conner. For that matter, we get issue after issue of Wally, Dinah, and everyone else telling Batman that Dick could use an "I love you" here and there--why doesn't Robin let Superman know that all Conner wants is his acceptance and validation that he's actually doing a good job of following his example? Obviously I don't mean with the recent psycho stuff, but before that Conner was doing a great job of maturing and becoming a solid hero on Young Justice and the Titans. Instead, Superman tells Supergirl that she's doing well in Superman/Batman and several issues of Supergirl when she's been even angstier than Conner. It's a pretty crappy double-standard if you look at it from Conner's perspective.

kieron39 said:
how'd did you get the font!?!?!
http://www.heroicimages.net/downloads_bar/downloads3.html
It's cool. If you decipher the Kryptonian in Superman: Birthright, most of it just reads "KRYPTONIAN GIBBERISH"

I didn't actually think Clark lost his power at first; I thought he had just bit his lip really hard when they punched him or something. But then I read the preview for Action Comics in the back of the comic... :(

Here's a question: why doesn't Lex know that Clark is Superman anymore? I got the impression that he didn't know in this issue, but he clearly did when he was the president and shortly before. My guess is that the whole insanity thing during IC conveniently erased parts of his memory.

Wait, which Lex was President Lex after all? Lex or Alex?:p

Johnny DC said:
http://www.heroicimages.net/downloads_bar/downloads3.html
It's cool. If you decipher the Kryptonian in Superman: Birthright, most of it just reads "KRYPTONIAN GIBBERISH"

I didn't actually think Clark lost his power at first; I thought he had just bit his lip really hard when they punched him or something. But then I read the preview for Action Comics in the back of the comic... :(
ok i saved it but how do i get to use it on MS word?

TheCorpulent1 said:
Here's a question: why doesn't Lex know that Clark is Superman anymore? I got the impression that he didn't know in this issue, but he clearly did when he was the president and shortly before. My guess is that the whole insanity thing during IC conveniently erased parts of his memory.

Naw, Manchester Black wiped it out of his mind. It was a while back.

Tamanon said:
Wait, which Lex was President Lex after all? Lex or Alex?:p
It was Lex. Alex didn't show up until Villians United. ...I think.

LibrarianThorne said:
Connor Kent is still with the Titans OYL, and it's difficult to be in Metropolis and San Fran at the same time.
Wait, he's what now? How do we know this?

BrianWilly said:
Wait, he's what now? How do we know this?

As much as he's been talking about sticking with the Titans and the whole comradeship thing, not to mention him being first to the tower to answer NIghtwing's call for help...

I don't see how anything short of Superboy getting killed is going to keep him off of the Titans.

Kal-El 8 said:
I think Clark does that because Kara is from Krypton {Argo City}, While Conner is a Clone of him & Lex Luthor.

Kara is a true Kryptonian like himself unlike Conner.
Connor is his red-headed stepchild.

Tony_Montana said:
Like this
Thanks for showing me how to post in Kryptonian. Someone should make a thread were we're only allowed to type like this.

that would be nice but if someone doesnt have the font on their computer it shows up normal.

TheCorpulent1 said:

Alexander Luthor posing as Lex is the one that new Clark's identity. the real Lex hasn't known since he was president thanks for Manchester Black.

Tony_Montana said:
that would be nice but if someone doesnt have the font on their computer it shows up normal.
Oh...damn it. And here I thought nobody could read what I was writing.:O

Johnny DC said:
Oh...damn it. And here I thought nobody could read what I was writing.:O
Right but it is fun for those who do have it on their computers.

kieron39 said:
i try copying, and even cutting it, and its not working.
Like this [FONT] only with the / before the second font like posting a picture. in other words Like This

kieron39 said:
i try copying, and even cutting it, and its not working.
No, you copy the whole file into C:\Windows\Fonts on your computer.

or you could go to the control panel, open up fonts and then click on the file menu and select install new fonts

Lackey said:
Alexander Luthor posing as Lex is the one that new Clark's identity. the real Lex hasn't known since he was president thanks for Manchester Black.
Oh, I wasn't reading Superman comics around that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"