Superman Returns: The Video Game (Hints and Tips thread)

Discussion in 'Products' started by Robin91939, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Comic Book Boy Producer/Writer/Director

Sweet! You should make a video.

2. Costumedfreak Registered

Can you rotate the game camera while flying? I thought i read it somewhere & i saw a pic in a game magazine where Superman is flying strait at the camera, is this possible? If so how? Im on the Xbox 360.

3. the_joker Registered

This game was so disappointing and it annoyed me how they had a hard boss right at the beginning of the game. I played this for about three hours and will probably never play it again. It's a shame Activision (the makers of SM2 game) didn't make this game as it had so much potential. They would have probably done it so much better than EA.

4. Costumedfreak Registered

Anybody do this yet...

[​IMG]

5. Eddie Brock Golden Domer

i'm pretty sure you can't......(i'm not sure how it works on 360 but) one joystick/d-pad controls Superman's altitude and the other controls his direction/tilt

6. Matt Murdock Registered

hah. how'd you manage that?

7. Rorschach2012 Batman is my Dad

Hi I'm new here and could someone please post pictures and list the names of popular villains that are in the game. Thanx!

8. Costumedfreak Registered

I just threw a bunch of cars at it, & it eventually fell down. It was weird because i didnt think it could be moved, i tossed a car at it on accident & i saw it move.

9. NightCrawler Registered

lol nice... i was woundering myself if n e one else did. I'll get to my ways of doing that in a sec.

ANSWERS! (to most questions)

BEATING THE DRAGONS:
    Fire Dragons: fly/charge each one individually as yer locked onto em and freeze them. THey'll Freeze by the time you get to em and with yer charge, u break em...

ICE Dragons: Same thing, just with heat blast

HOW TO DEFEAT RIOT: I found it easy to ice em, then beat the snot outta him. Its most effective (as i found it to be). Or you can toss each into the water. Its fun, but takes longer.

BIG GUY THAT GROWS: (forgot his name, sorry) Beat him up, and when he grows, throw cars at him... if yer still in the dome, find things around you to throw at him. He'll shrink back, then rush back to him and beat the crap outta him.

FREE ROAM BIZZARO: As i hear it, theres a code you must do.

BIG SUPERMAN STATUE: Not being a fan of Superman, i felt this sadamn like character needed to fall (HA HA HA) So i dashed at him.

HARD WAY: Its not easy, IF yer going to attack from front. I found its easy to (and please dont repeat this to your parents) go all the way to suicide slum, (flying) charge him, use air breath, and aim for his croch. IT WORKS! I SWEAR I'm NOT JUST BEING A PERV! The legs keep u surrounded, and his cape wont let you out.

EASY WAY: Charge him from behind. Aim for the mid section of his cape.

BEATING BIZZARO MISSIONS: This part SUCKED! I could not beat ANY of them... till i learned how to use the cork screw attack. I dunno if yer using 360 or PS2, so look in yer moves list for this attack. Go after combos by going for cars that are lined up. Helps ALOT!

FINDING FAST FLYERS/BIZZARO MISSIONS: I found it was easy when yer up high and lookin down. These markers glow. Although, i did find some not so easy, like Midtown whatever. They'll stand out when yer in the clouds, but the easiest is when its dark (end of game). They really glow.

Kittens: I'm still on the kittens. little jerks are hidden everywhere... i think i have 60-61... So, really if anyone can post a picture from the guide, where they are on the map... i'd appreciate it ALOT.