Products Superman shoes

Double Down

A New Kind of Thrill
Reaction score
supershoes.jpg

Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard unveiled his special Christmas Day shoes sporting the Superman logo during an NBA basketball game against the New Orleans Hornets in Orlando on Dec. 25.

Howard will try to defend dunk crown

NEW YORK (AP) — Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard will try to defend his Slam Dunk championship at the NBA All-Star weekend in Phoenix in February.
In New Orleans last season, Howard edged defending champion Gerald Green for the title in one of the most creative competitions in recent history. Howard scored perfect 50s on both of his first-round dunks — one of which included his donning a cape for a "Superman" dunk.

Dang! I know he's a big fan of the big Blue, especially with doing a slam dunk back in Feb. 2008 with the red cape. But that sneakers he's sporting is just too silly & corny. No way would I want to be caught dead with those on my feet. :hehe:

Dang! I know he's a big fan of the big Blue, especially with doing a slam dunk back in Feb. 2008 with the red cape. But that sneakers he's sporting is just too silly & corny. No way would I want to be caught dead with those on my feet. :hehe:

me neither, but I wonder, does the tread have the superman shield, likewise with the batman and joker shoes?

Less is more with tennis shoes and these are too much.

supershoes.jpg

Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard unveiled his special Christmas Day shoes sporting the Superman logo during an NBA basketball game against the New Orleans Hornets in Orlando on Dec. 25.

Howard will try to defend dunk crown

NEW YORK (AP) — Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard will try to defend his Slam Dunk championship at the NBA All-Star weekend in Phoenix in February.
In New Orleans last season, Howard edged defending champion Gerald Green for the title in one of the most creative competitions in recent history. Howard scored perfect 50s on both of his first-round dunks — one of which included his donning a cape for a "Superman" dunk.

OMG these rock! link? are they custom?

They are one-of-a-kind Adidas shoes that were made for him.

kicks0215_f.jpg

Wouldn't mind seeing more of those Joker shoes.

But not enough to look it up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"