Superman Vs. Hulk Vs. Spider-man Vs. Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Super-World' started by Superman20, Oct 10, 2002.

?

Who would win between them?

1. Superman

2. Spider-Man

3. Hulk

4. Wonder Woman

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GAMMA MONSTER Registered

Hulk fought pre crisis superman to a standstill in Hulk vs superman (1999) it was supposed to be pre crisis supes

2. X Registered

It was never really verfied... It was an earlier incarnation of Superman, but I dont think it was Pre-Crisis Superman... The Hulk wouldent of done that good against him if it was Pre-Crisis Superman...

3. Guyverjay Registered

I don't think was pre crisis either, he was getting pretty messed by up the gamm radiation. Pre crisis would develop a new power on the spot that allows him to absorb it or something:D

4. Superman13 Registered

In the Marvel vs DC wars Superman beat the Hulk to win for his side. I think it was in either book 2 or three he beat him. I am leaning more towards 3 if you look in the back of the book at the poll of who vs who they said Superman won.

5. GAMMA MONSTER Registered

he beat the professer

6. X Registered

We know...

And yeah, Pre-Crisis Superman definitly would of done that... :D

But radiation does affect Supermans bio matrix force field, I can imagine a seriouly heavy, intense dosing of it would mess with him pretty bad, The Hulk on the other hand is pretty much impervious to any kind of radiation. Remember in Heros Reborn when Thor and The Thing passed out from the radiation and The Hulk just waddled on into there without a care in the world? :D

Plus Captain Marvel has hit The Hulk with every deadly form of radiation that she has, and it did nothing... Cosmic Radiation doesent bother him either... One thing, why didnt Thor just absorb and re-direct the radiation with Mjonlir? He can do that with most kinds of energy, he did it to X Ray of the U Foes once...

7. aaronw Registered

couldn't Superman just whip the Hulk into outer space..... i mean, without the power of flight, HUlk would be helpless out there, assuming he could withstand zero oxogen....

8. aaronw Registered

Superman is the king of Superheros. Why? Because Superman fights for good all the way through..... He is perfection....that is why he will always win...... Nobody wants to see Superman be beaten (at least not without the opponent dieing as well - e.g. Doomsday)....

9. X Registered

My god, not this **** again.

Okay, how often do you see Superman toss people into space? Gladiator, who's basically a Superman rip-off tried it, to no avail. And, I'd assume that most people know that Superman isn't a cold blooded killer, almost under any circumstances. Not to mention The Hulk can easily survive in space. He's shown to be able to breath in space before, the cold doesen't bother him, and so on.

10. mr.e Guest

I don't know who would win. It would certainly be interesting to watch though, assuming that you weren't too close by...otherwise that would be too dangerous. Here's a sneak peek at what I think it might look like.

[​IMG]

11. STRONGEST Registered

Sorry but that was not the real Superman neither the real HULK, that was a lame attempt of crossover where all continuity and stuff were put aside just to make a few bucks.

I even heard that the showings of both HULK and WW were a request from the big bosses of both companies just because in those days both characters had their own tv shows. They(HULK and WW) not even were considered in the original story and that's why their showings was so low.

Superman treating HULK like a rag doll and WW being speedblitzed by Sipdy. :rolleyes:

12. STRONGEST Registered

Couldn't HULK just tunderclap in the opposite direction? I mean the concusive force caused by his hands claping would generate enough power to propell him back to earth in no time.

Think about it, he has send tanks and big heavy equipment flying with a single thunder clap. Why wouldn't this work the same way to stop his trajectory to space? And then another one to propell him back to earth.:cool:

13. X Registered

Spidey was charged with red sun radiation when that happened. And it was Pre-Crisis Superman, so no harm done. In regards to The Hulk vs. Superman anyhow... Hulk still had a nice showing all things considered. :up:

14. STRONGEST Registered

That was in the first crossover, when Spidy gave Superman a round for his money, in the second crossover Spidy managed to overcome Wonder Woman via speed and agility, ignoring the fact that she has the speed of Hermes in her powerset.:rolleyes:

But it wasn't Pre-crisis in-continuity Superman, and it was not in-continuity HULK, so I believe that story took place in another universe, part of the Multiverse that was erased by Antimonitor thank God!

So my point is that the lame showing that weak HULK had in that crossover would never represent what would have happened if Pre-crisis Superman had ever faced savage HULK from the 70's era.

15. Frantik Registered

I voted WonderWoman. She has 2 not so secret wepons and she is sitting on a gold mind. They would drop like flies.

Had to be said;)

16. X Registered

He was still Pre-Crisis Superman, a pretty consistent one that was quite able to move around planets.

Spider-Man was charged with something that weakened Superman from the get go.

When did he do that to Wonder Woman? :confused:

I'm a Hulk fan and all man, but if you want to pick Pre-Crisis Superman against The Hulk it isn't going to be pretty, I think what was written was a pretty good indication of what would happen. And I'm talking about his consistent, serious version. Not Legion's Superboy or something. I enjoy old, kinda cheesy comics but they really don't have any place in vs. debates as the character wasn't written for consistency.

17. ViscaBarcaInter Registered

Spider-Man fought Wonder Woman?!?!?!?

WHEN? WHY? Where are the pictures? Where are the comics?

18. X Registered

WW gets the **** end of everything. Storm beat her if I remember correctly. :D

19. rodhulk Registered

Hulk would probably win, but superman could stand a chance. Facts are: 1) The Hulk, as according to HULK THE INCREDIBLE GUIDE, has no limit to his strength, so he can keep getting stronger and stronger as he gets madder. This is a fact. This means he can get as strong as superman and even stronger than superman if the fight lasts long enough. Hulk is no slouch when he first turns into the Hulk, so he could probably last against superman to reach a point where he is stronger than superman, then he would beat superman. 2) The marvel vs dc #3 was fan picked. So if the fans had picked the Hulk to win the fight, guess what? The Hulk would have beaten superman. 3) As for the Hulk's punches not hurting superman when superman was just standing there letting him punch him and then the Hulk got tired and turned back to Banner. That was very false if it was based on reality. Hulk would not have gotten tired. He would have kept punching, got madder, got stronger, and eventually would have been stronger than superman and would have sent superman flying from one of his punches and beat superman immediatly or soon after. Go back to the Doomsday-superman fight. Superman took Doomsday's first punch without any ill-effect, no problem, exactly as others have said here. But why does nobody mention what happened next. Doomsday kicked superman when superman was still ready and sent him flying real far away. It hurt superman. This shows that superman can be hurt by a powerful strike even when he is ready. Hulk can reach the strength needed to hurt superman and send him flying, even when he is ready, and eventualy beat him if he got mad and strong enough. 4) Hulk does not get tired. As according to HULK THE INCREDIBLE GUIDE, the Hulk's endurance is similar to his strength where it seems he has no limit to his endurance. So Hulk would not have gotten tired of fighting and punching superman. 5) Hulk would not be beaten by superman's heat vision. It did not beat him in marvel vs dc #3. And Hulk healed himself when he had the skin burned off him in just a matter of seconds when in a fight with another enemy in the comics. His skin healed back in seconds. 6) Hulk can heal quicker as he gets madder and stronger. When in a fight with wolverine, wolverine said something like "the Hulk was healing himself as quick as I cut him" which showed immediate healing. It was stated also in this fight that Hulk heals quicker as he gets madder and stronger. So Hulk could heal himself immediatly from any injuries from superman if he (the Hulk) was real mad and strong. 7) As for speed, Hulk has fought fast enemies before and beat them. And Hulk can move fast himself. And he just has an ability to be able to fight fast enemies 8) As for flying, Hulk has fought enemies who can fly and has beaten them. Plus Hulk could fight off superman like Doomsday did when superman was flying him to space, providing superman could even get a good grip of the Hulk. Hulk could fight that off as well. 9)Hulk did fight pre-crisis superman to a standstill in 1999. If the fight went longer and based on Hulk reality (and superman reality), Hulk would have gotten madder and stronger (not get tired) where he would have gotten stronger than superman and Hulk would have beaten superman and won the fight. 10) Hulk and superman have at their ultimate in strength been pretty much equal although the Hulk may have even edged superman out. They have both, at their peak, done things like lift planets and change the orbit of planets. However, and maybe superman did, I don't know, but Hulk has destroyed meteorites twice the size of earth. Now lifting planets is one thing, but destroying a meteorite that is twice the size of earth is even a greater feat of strength than moving planets. Therefore Hulk exceeds superman, even the pre-crisis superman, in strength, and with his other abilities, Hulk would beat superman. Supes only chance would be to beat him before he gets stronger than him. But with Hulks healing powers, rapid increasing strength, and great strength to begin off with (among other abilities), I believe Hulk would last long enough to get stronger than superman and as I said, with his other abilities, the Hulk would beat superman. And the other 2, spider-man and wonder woman, would lose to Hulk and superman. I pick the Hulk to win this 4 person fight.:hulk:

20. DevilHulk Registered

hulk wins, agreed
    Superman has no chances anyway.

21. SentinelMind Registered

^ it's funny, everyone goes on and on about superpowers.....and everyone underestimates and dismisses Spider-man...Spider-man's biggest asset has always been his intelligence. Sorry, Superman and Hulk have never been bright characters. Superman is also one of the most naive characters in DC. Spider-man could figure out his weakness and expose them. Spider-man is one of the smartest characters in Marvel.

Nonetheless I voted Hulk...Hulk has unlimited strength and size.....Wonder Woman...eh...who cares. I think Spidey would take her out. Hulk would probably pulverize Spider-man. Furthermore, Superman's moral compass would impede him in his fight with the Hulk.

22. regwec Make Mine Marble

I don't think it would. Superman has, after all, killed deliberately. And Superman is certainly not stupid. He simply isn't cynical.

23. brainchild81 THE MASTER BUILDER

Many superheroes "fights for good all the way through". Supes is neither the most powerful nor most popular nor most cool superhero. He'll never be the king. Alot of people, including creators, love to see Supes lose. What are you talking about?

24. muhammady Registered

Wonder Woman would win.She's the strongest superhero really.If you remember on the Justice League show Wonder Woman beat the hell out of Superman so Wonder Woman would definately win.I think that Superman could win against the Hulk and Spider-Man but not Wonder Woman.Diana would win fa sure.

25. Those WB cartoons mean nothing for continuity. They made Lex Luthor black and made Doomsday some government weapon to keep Superman in check, based on Kryptonian physiology. With that in mind, we move onto some of the points that people are liking to leave out

1)Superman is not invulnerable at all, and this has been shown in the comic books in real continuity and alternate continuity many times before. For starters, on a sunny day, while battling Doomsday, Superman was bruised, cut and even stabbed, by Doomsday. This was without any exposure to Kryptonite. The second fact is when Supes took an Atomic Blast head on in Dark Knight Returns, and was left crippled and withering becasue the fallout blocked the sun and the radiation drained his powers. He almost died until Frank Miller was lame enough to say he could absorb solar energy from plants through some bizzare ass reverse photosynthesis (gotta love how DC heroes just make up new powers all the damn time). In a recent issue of Superman (the one where Lois Lane was shot) Supes had his ass kicked by a guy with a draining power. Supes was actually bleeding from the mouth while fighting this guy

2)Spider-Man is my favorite super hero. I won't be an ass. I can admit that in raw power, he is not able to take on any of these people for too long. But to his credit, he has defeated the Incredible Hulk, purely on fight skill. The second thing that everybody left out...was that Spider-Man is a precog. I don't give a flip how quick you are...you can't beat somebody who knows exactly what you are doing, before you do it. In Spider-Man #1 (Torrment 1 of 5), Spidey dodges a bullet from an automatic, at point blank range. I don't think he would have trouble dodging punches from people when he is forewarned of their actions before they even happen. Last, he took on Morlun. Though Spidey defeated this guy, his powers are rather sick. The guy absorbs the powers of Superhuman beings like some vampire. And it is purely through touch. So every blow you land on this guy, drains you of power. Spidey fought this guy for something like ten hours straight. Aside from his powers, Spider-Man is pretty much your average joe. Needs to eat, sleep and piss like the rest of us. But for ten straight hours (from sundown till about sunrise mind you, so he had pretty much been up for 24 hours). He still was able to endure a battle with this guy, then come back and kick the **** out of him. I'm not saying Spidey could win against Superman and his ridculously overpowered abilities...but he wouldn't just lose in two seconds flat like most of you say.

3)Hulk can survive in outer space without fail. Spider-Man (imbued with Captain Universe Powers) has already thrown Hulk into outer space. But amazingly, this fact was overlooked quite often.

Superman is a pretty powerful guy, but all of this BS about "oh hell just fly to the sun and get more powerful." Do you know how lame that is. That is such an unrealistic combat situation. What is Hulk doing? Sitting back and watching him leave? The guy is fueled by rage...i'm sure that if Supes tried to leave, he'd just piss Hulk off more...who is quite capable of following a flyer, just like Doomsday did. Remember when Supes tried to fly off to recoup, but Doomsday just (literally) jumped after him. In fact, Doomsday is nearly a blatant rip off of the Incredible Hulk, except he has a strength cap, and has bony protrusions. If Supes got handed by Doomsday, what makes you think he'll have an easy time taking on Hulk? Hell...Supes even had the back up of the JLA (also had their asses whooped by Doomsday). I don't understand why the DC rip off of The Incredible Hulk is okay to beat the snot out of Supes, but the genuine Jade Giant isn't given the same benifit...