Supernatural: Season 9

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Orb, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Orb Lord of Demons

[​IMG]

Well it's time to start the new thread. We can expect new ifnoramtion to start pouring in when Comic Con starts. All previous information are just mere rumors.

#1 Orb, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  2. Project862006 Registered

3. slimshady247 Honorary Ape

When are they appearing at Comic Con?

4. S. Grundy Registered

First episode is titled "Devil May Care".

Also, two hunters are being introduced, "Tracy a 'gorgeous bad-ass' hunter, and Irv, a manly hunter type and old friend of the Winchesters."

I believe their panel at Comic-Con is on Sunday.

5. slimshady247 Honorary Ape

This season has A LOT of potential for interesting storylines, what with the [BLACKOUT]fallen angels[/BLACKOUT] and such.

6. Kar Registered

Apparently the premiere won't be titled "Devil May Care" as tweeted by Jim Michaels yesterday.

7. Anno_Domini Registered

Too bad too, as the title sounds pretty cool.

8. BigSams50 Knight of Ren

The last half of season 8 was pretty good. So i have high hope for this season. I always thought SN was better when it was dealing with demons and Angels. Leviathans... meh

9. Ken-Kaniff MyCommonSenseIsTingling!

I fully agree! Looking forward to the new Seaon.

PS: Why is Anno banned?

10. DarkSovereignty Ooga Chakka

Because its Anno.

11. Teelie Jokerface

Short of it is apparently he built up enough infractions to get one. Word from on high.

12. Orb Lord of Demons

Information from the San Diego Comic Con website:

13. Lord All Mighty

How good was Season 8?

14. Orb Lord of Demons

In my opinion it was great. Vast improvement over 6 & 7. The only weak point was Sam's Flashback storyline which only lasted for the first half of the season. The second half is really good with a epic ending.

15. slimshady247 Honorary Ape

Yup, pretty much this.

It's essentially been the best season since the original five. Unlike 6 and 7, it's kind of in that ballpark of quality.

16. Kar Registered

Imagine how 6 would have been if Carver took over after 5. This was what he was able to do with Sera's "gamble" so I think if he was given the go head from the jump the show would have been in a whole new direction by now.

17. Ken-Kaniff MyCommonSenseIsTingling!

Baaaaaah the more I watch Season 7 the less I like it. Episodes 11-16 were basically USELESS! And usually fillers are good, but not here, I litterally lost interest, so I skipped them to Ep 17. "The Slice Girls " (07x13), amazons, really? It was boring. "Plucky Pennywhistle-forgot-the-title" (07x14) clownes are usually scary (Season 2 ep was good) , but this ep was useless. Or "Out with the Old" lol with these Leviathans, so bad and the worst part is that they had big promise, but they sucked. Dick was cool, but all the rest Levs were random henchmen that didn't seem all that powerful. Come to think of it, neither did Dick when Bobby tossed him around. How in the hell they could even kill angels or demons ( who are stronger than ghosts). Jeez! The more I watch it, the more I like it less unfortunately, i wish it was the other way around! :(

Season 8 was DEFINETLY an improvement to Seasons 6 and 7 THANK GOD! But I doubt the show will ever be as good as it used to be, I hope it ends @ 10th Season, it's really enough imo. I just hope S9 can be as good as 8 or even better!

18. Orb Lord of Demons

TV guide magazine covers featuring one for Jared and the other with Jensen and this may be the new promo photos that were teased about earlier. These look like they will contain new info on Season 9.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. flash13 Wally West

Loving those covers!

20. S. Grundy Registered

Season 6 gets way more crap than it deserves, it had some of the best stand alone episodes of these post Kripke seasons (even though technically Kripke was still fairly involved with season 6).

21. slimshady247 Honorary Ape

That may be true, but it was still a mess, and particularly disappointing after the near, if not completely, perfect Season 5.

22. Sawyer High King

I thought S6 had the much better arc of Gamble's two seasons. The endgame for the Leviathans could not have been more underwhelming.

23. Ken-Kaniff MyCommonSenseIsTingling!

If I was gay, which I aint, but if I was, Id do these guys!

lol butt I agree , I mean I thought S7 will be betta' in da beginning, but it was let down in the end, just an OK season , S6 was the same.

24. Ken-Kaniff MyCommonSenseIsTingling!

nyone else find Felicia Day uselesss? Really shes nothing special and neither he character!

25. Orb Lord of Demons

I disagree. Charlie brings levity to the show and is actually a well rounded character now. She also acts as a 'little sister" to the Winchesters, especially Dean whom actually opens up to her about his problems. So I hope she sticks around. Mind you she played a big part in finding a way to defeat the Leviathans.