Supernatural: Season 9

New promo: [YT]qLAsqnamuXU[/YT]

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/supernatural-episode-901-i-think-im_20.html
Supernatural - Episode 9.01 - I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here - Press Release
Posted by BloodyMary at Friday, September 20, 2013

SUPERNATURAL
“I Think I’m Gonna Like it Here” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

FALLEN ANGELS — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is frantic after Sam (Jared Padalecki) collapses and the doctor tells Dean his brother won’t make it. Desperate, Dean sends out an all points bulletin via prayer to every angel in the area, asking them to help his brother. In exchange, Dean will owe that angel a favor. Numerous angry angels race to find and kill Dean, but one, Ezekiel (guest star Tahmoh Penikett), gets to him first. Meanwhile, Sam fights for his life and must face some familiar demons to do so. Castiel (Misha Collins) struggles to survive without powers. John Showalter directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver (#902).

http://tvline.com/2013/09/23/supernatural-season-9-shannon-lucio-cast-castiel/
Supernatural Exclusive: O.C. Alum to Woo Castiel

Castiel is about to have one of his basic human needs met.

Shannon Lucio (The O.C.) has been tapped to guest star on Supernatural as a love interest for Misha Collins’ newly-anthropomorphic alter ego, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Lucio’s character, April Kelly, turns up in Season 9′s third episode, airing Oct. 22.

At Comic-Con over the summer, Collins teased that the ex-angel would be submerged in the “whole gamut of the human experience” this season, including — but not limited to — “eating, defecating and fornicating.”

Fun fanboy fact: Lucio appears in the premiere episode of ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Supernatural returns Wednesday, Oct. 8.
She was also the seer on Once Upon a Time last season. :up:

Well, it's not like she's dating Sam... :o

Which means she might actually survive.

I am so surprised that CW is spending money on its shows this year.

Cool! I hope Ezekiel won't turn out to be just another dukee!

Nice 1! Idk much about her, but she's cute! I hope her character won't suck.

Well, it's not like she's dating Sam... :o

Which means she might actually survive.
Eh.. don't forget Castiel has his share of crazy fangurlZ as well! :o I really hope she lasts if she will be likeable and I hope the same about Ezekiel, I really hope he won't bit the dust fast like Alfie did!

I am so surprised that CW is spending money on its shows this year.
Surprised as well, but also glad!

Some new UltraHQ promo pics:

SN09-CW-0002-UHQ.jpg

SN09-CW-0001-UHQ.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/su...re.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Supernatural - Episode 9.02 - Devil May Care - Press Release
Posted by BloodyMary at Friday, September 27, 2013

ABADDON RISES --- Dean (Jensen Ackles) shocks Sam (Jared Padalecki) by popping open the trunk of the Impala and showing him that he has kidnapped Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) freaks out when he sees the King of bad place, but Sam and Dean convince him that they need Crowley to find the demons on Earth. Meanwhile, Abaddon (guest star Alaina Huffman) re-emerges and plans to take over bad place. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#901).

Less than a week away from the Season Premiere! Celebration time.

nutcracker-supernatural-o.gif

Here's the road so far seasons 1-8 to refresh memories.

[YT]ZLrZO4fctGM[/YT]

Netflix JUST added Season 8, so now we can relive the entire series at one time. Fracking awesome.

Back tonight. :up:

And The Originals at 8, which has already drawn me in far more than Agents of O.V.E.R.H.Y.P.E.D.

Less than an hour now. Buckle up.

Guys I need a live streaming site fast.

Well this is certainly going to be an interesting season!

Que the Sam/ Ezekiel fan fiction.

The "crybaby contingent" of fangirls absolutely seem to hate this development, so I doubt there will be any of their weird ash shipping going on.

I get sick and tired of those whiney fangirls.

I wonder how worse this is gonna be, they got really pissy about the Grand Canyon line last season, like "this is destroys canon!!!" pissy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"